Recap

[Since it's been a while since I last uploaded a chapter, so I thought I might as well upload a recap. This way, if any of you had any questions regarding something or if you thought something was confusing then I hope this clears all of the confusion.]

Conan and the co. received invitations to yacht, but what struck him odd was the detail that was mentioned on most of the invitations. It said that, if they come to the yacht, they will get to meet Kudo Shin'chi. Even though it was extremely suspicious, they all decided to attend it nonetheless.

After the whole ordeal took place on the yacht, the host Nakahara Hiroshi took the shrunken detective and scientist with him and handed them over to Gin and Vodka, after which the host was killed.

While Conan and Haibara were left in the cell to wait for their captors to come back, Conan tried to find a way to contact his friends. He noticed all his gadgets were taken from him except for the the transmitter that was on his body.

(Details of this transmitter were not mentioned in the story before.  It will be revealed in later chapters, with everything else.)

With the help of that transmitter, Conan was able to contact Professor Agasa, Hattori and Akai. And during this conversation he mentioned that he was almost killed by Gin but fortunately Vodka stopped him. Later he presented his plan and specifically told them not to tell anyone, that he came up with the plan. And finally his last instruction was that, the next time he contacts them it will be to initiate the plan.

Meanwhile, the others had  deboardeded the yacht. It took them 30 minutes to reach shore and then they headed straight to the Police Headquarters. It was then Conan had contacted Professor Agasa, Hattori and Akai.

After being taken to Organization's base, Conan was locked up for an entire week without any interaction with anyone else. Whereas the others at Police Headquarters, had completed everything that was necessary for the plan to work. Kaito Kid was helping them with whatever he could.

After waiting for a whole week in his cell, Conan was finally let out and was allowed to meet the boss. It was there his worst nightmare came true. He was threatened, with his friends lives, to join the Organization. After Haibara heard all that, she did all she could to resist her captors and warn Conan not to join them no matter what.

But this did not sit well with the Boss. And as a result, she was shot twice by Gin. Because of this Conan agreed to Boss's conditions and took the antidote.

[That will be all for the recap. I hope there are no more confusions. But if there are still any, please let me know in the comments below.]