Chapter 2

[Edited]

(Haibara's POV)

 Kudo-kun called and told me that he is meeting with that man living next door. And asked me to make an excuse if Ran came over to check. But I didn't make any effort to make a reasonable excuse to tell her why he isn't here. So, she called him and told him that she is coming over there.

She was about to storm out of the house but I stopped her and said "Wait! Will you...... will you play a video game with me?!"

I hated this. I'm going to make Kudo-kun pay for making me act like this. 

I was hardly able to stall her for a couple of minutes. She said "I have to go Ai-chan. Dad, Conan-kun and I are supposed to go to a party. So bye." 

I asked her about this party then she showed me an invitation card which was very similar to ours, but on our invitation card, there were names written. I told her that we also received an invitation card.

She asked me if I could show her, so I did and she read it aloud. 

"Dear Professor Agasa, this invitation is to invite you and the following children to the Yacht Party: 

1) Haibara Ai                                               3)Tsuburaya Mitsuhiko 

2)Yoshida Ayumi                                     4)Kaminski Genta

                                                 We hope you accept our invitation."

It was an interesting invitation. As if the sender was specific when he was sending the invitations. "What do you think, who could be the sender? Because Kazuha-chan and Hattori-kun also received the same invitation like this yesterday." She told me. Now, this was getting suspicious. Whoever the sender wants all of us to gather in one place. But, the question is 'why'?

I didn't think about it more and told her that I'm coming with her.

{At Kudo/Subaru's House}

We reached there to find FBI agent and that member talking to Kudo-kun. "Ah! Jodie Sensei what are you doing here?" She asked the FBI agent. "Oh Ran, I came to visit my old schoolmate. He moved out of his old house so it was very hard to find him, but Cool kid helped me. It was easy to find since Cool kid knew where he lived. But what are you doing here?" Said that agent. I don't know why but she seems suspicious.

(Conan's POV)

 I have to tell her to stop calling me that. And since when did Akai-san and Jodie Sensei became schoolmates. I doubt Ran will buy that excuse. 

"Oh wow! It must be nice to finally able to meet your old friend. I am glad."  Ran said with a hint of sadness in the end. But she is an Airhead. But it looks like that last part didn't go unnoticed by them. 

"Why did you sounded sad in the last part? I am not trying pry or anything! You don't have to tell me if you don't want to, I understand." Jodie Sensei said with little confusion. "Oh, its nothing, its just that when you mentioned you finally meeting your old friend, I hoped that I would meet my childhood friend too. But I don't know where that Detective geek is now! He just suddenly left and hardly comes back." Ran answered.

"Who are you talking about? This friend of yours what's his name?" Jodie Sensei asked Ran. "Well, this house belongs to him. Have you heard of High School Detective of East Kudo Shinichi? He is my childhood friend." Ran answered. I hope Jodie Sensei don't dig too deep into this matter. Or else my secret will be revealed.I think Akai-san already knows about me and is not asking. I think I will tell him, but not yet. 

My thoughts were interrupted when Jodie Sensei said "Really? I'm going to a party and I think Conan-kun said that you guys were invited to the same party. Here see the last line of my invitation."

'And if you like to meet Kudo Shinchi then please come. You will definitely meet him.' 

"It looks like you will get to meet your friend now."Jodie Sensei continued. "Yeah,I will finally be able to meet him." Ran said while blushing. I  saw Haibara coming towards me and I was pretty sure what she was about to ask. 

"So, how is that she have that line on her invitation and why its not on our invitation? And how will the sender of the invitation will find Kudo Shinchi given that you are Kudo Shinchi?" Haibara asked what I was hoping she wont, because I have no idea who the sender of this invitation is and how will he find Kudo Shinchi. 'Ah! this so confusing' 

Akai-san saw me doing this. He tapped me on my shoulder and told me to follow him. When we were a little far from others so that they wont hear what we are talking about he asked "Boy'a you are Kudo Shinchi  aren't you?" He asked me with one open eye.

'Okay calm down Shinchi I know he already knew about me, but why ask now' But maybe I should pretend like I dont know he is talking about, "Wh-what are you talking  about how can I be Shinchi-niichan

'Okay calm down Shinchi I know he already knew about me, but why ask now' But maybe I should pretend like I dont know he is talking about, "Wh-what are you talking  about how can I be Shinchi-niichan. Thats not possible." I said while sounding confused but as I thought it failed. Now their is another person who knows my identity.

"Okay then explain me how can a First grader like yourself can make deduction that good. Oh and I remember few days ago. I meant real you 10 years ago on the beach. Where you helped me solve a case. But the main thing is your face without those glasses you look exactly as I remember. So, why don't you tell me what happened?" Akai-san said/asked.

"Fine but you need to keep this a secret from others especially Ran. Okay?" After he nodded I started explaning what happened.

"Well after Ran won her Karate competition to celebrate her victory we went to the amusement park. Everything went well, but after our ride on roller coaster there was a murder and excluding me and Ran their were 6 suspect. And Gin and Vodka happen to be on that same roller coaster finding their client from the height. After I solved that case Ran and I were about leave, but I saw those two and I found it suspicious so I followed then and told Ran to go home. After I followed them I saw their deal and I recorded it. But unfortunately I didn't saw Gin coming from behind and he knocked me unconscious. Vodka was about to shoot me but Gin told him that they should use the drug. So they made me swallow a drug which was a prototype and wasn't tested on humans yet. As you can see the side effects. But Black Organization think I'm dead. Since that day Kudo Shinchi didn't return. But I sometime show in Kudo Shinchi form when Haibara develop an Antidote for me. And that's that, now you know everything." I explained everything.

"So whats the name of the drug?" Akai-san asked me. "Aptx 4869." I answered and heard Ran calling me so we left to get ready for Yacht Party, which was very suspicious.

{I know I didn't need to explain that all stuff since everyone know. But my friend is not an Anime watcher and she is reading this. So, I will be explaining stuff which may confuse her. But I promise to keep it short. Thanks for reading!}