Prologue: Whalers

POV: ???

Before Caren and I parted ways she left me a book or so I though it was a book, when I open it up its contents revealed to be someone's journal depicting the events that happened in their lifetime of what they've seen and felt throughout through their prospective. Judging by the condition it's in I'd say it's been handed down from person to person for centuries now.

???: "Have you found anything useful in that journal that priestess gave you Master?"
???: "Nothing that could prove beneficial to us in the war but it dose hold a rather interesting story in It Saber."
Saber: "Really? Then whats it about?"
???: "So far the owner of this Journal talks about a man he met who goes by the Name of Daud apparently he was marked long ago by the outsider centuries prior to me."
Saber: "Huh, I always thought you were the only one marked."
???:  "I'm just the current holder of the mark, I wasn't the original, there were others who came long before me that held this mark altering the very course of history with the power they held."

As we read through the owners journal it talks about his early years of his life prior to becoming an Assassin.

POV: ??? End
POV: Y/N

So I started writing into this Journal to take my mind off things from time to time. It was sort my way to coup with everything around me. It was not like I could talk to someone about it so I find writing to be therapeutic. I was original from Serkonos, I had a Mom and Dad we were a loving family with my sister soon to be arriving since Mom was pregnant. Since medical technology wasn't advanced in my time, Mom died giving birth to my little sister. With her last breath she named my little sister "Mary" since then we moved to Dunwall. Dad said it was because of a business pursuit but I think he just moved us here so he didn't have to be reminded of Mom back in Serkonos. Not too long after the city became infested with the Plague our Dad became ill and died off shortly after, leaving me and Mary to fend for ourselves.  The only thing that was important to me that made life worth living was Mary. I was determined to keep her safe and healthy no matter what. I took up a job of becoming an informant for the Bottle Street gang delivering info on rivals gangs and the City Watch in exchange for Elixirs to stave off the Plague for Mary and Myself.

 I took up a job of becoming an informant for the Bottle Street gang delivering info on rivals gangs and the City Watch in exchange for Elixirs to stave off the Plague for Mary and Myself

This stuff tasted terrible but it kept the plague away so I sucked it up and drink it anyway.

???: "Well. well. well if it isn't my little informant I trust you have info for me today?"
Y/N: "Yes sir Mr. Slackjaw sir I have the info that you requested."
Slackjaw: "Well done! As per usual your payment of two elixirs."

"