Are you submissive?

Do you ever have that feeling where you’ve slept all night but it feels like you haven’t slept at all? Yeah that’s the feeling that I’ve got right now. After fully waking up from my slumber the first thing that I notice is a huge arm draped around my waist and a room I don’t recognize. Then my senses come to me. This must be Control’s bedroom. I must have passed out when he picked me up.

“Morning” Control’s husky voice whispers.

Turning around in his hold to face him I whisper back “Morning”

He lazily smiles at me “So you going to tell me why I had to come pick you up?”

A sigh escapes my lips “Basically long story short I kissed both Carter and Rider. Then these twin girls said I was slutty and I agreed and then told Carter and Rider that I was going to play them off until I found out which one I liked the most”

A dry chuckle escaped my mouth “Slutty right?”

Control frowns “No it isn’t. There are girls out there who have done worse than that. You’re not slutty at all. You’re just confused. It’s completely understandable. Damn if I was Carter or Rider I would have confessed that I liked you.”

A small smile spreads across my lips “If you was them you would actually tell me you liked me?”

He grins “I would tell you that you’re beautiful”

A silly grin escapes my lips. I look deep in to Control’s eyes and then to his lips and repeat the action again. That’s when I lean in.

His hand moves from my waist to my hip and he pushes me back.

“Don’t get me wrong Maddie-May you’re beautiful and I do like you. It’s just that I don’t want you to confuse yourself. If I would have let you kiss me then this whole dilemma would have created more drama. I wouldn’t have wanted you to become stressed. Besides you’re just going to pick Rider or Carter anyway.” He says.

Realizations hits me. It’s true what he’s saying. If I would have actually kissed him then that would have made me sluttier. I throw the covers off my body and sit up. I quickly throw on my shoes and putting my hair up while muttering nonsense to myself.

“Where are you going? I’m sorry if I’ve upset you” Control says his voice etched with worry.

Turning around I look at Control. Peeling my eyes of his shirtless body to meet his eyes an honest smile hits my mouth “Control you’ve got nothing to worry about. You just made me realize something and I’m sorry for what I nearly did.”

I then run out of the bedroom leaving Control. Once I’m out of his house I run to the end of his driveway and take in my surroundings. It’s the same freaking street as mine and my house is literally over the road.

Control must have driven around the estate to put me to sleep before taking me back to his house. Such a cutie.

I open my front door and carefully check my surroundings to make sure that no one from the party is still here. After checking everywhere and getting the all clear I decided to get ready for school.

The plan today – Find Carter and Rider and apologize for what I did to them yesterday.

Once I reach school I park my car and instantly look for the football team. Due to the fact that they would have been there. Noticing that the football team is nowhere to be seen I get out of my car and angrily slam the door.

“Hey biatch! What was all that about?” Daphene’s voice screeches behind me.

I turn around and Daphene is slowly making her way towards me. Even though she’s not in her cheer uniform she still manages to catch the eyes of guys around her. She reaches me and hugs me.