Chapter 2

A/N: I know it really sucks now but I promise it get better ;;A;;

As Dohee tumbled to the ground, stars formed before her eyes. There were bright lights shining everywhere and she was certain she was nearing death.

A voice called out to her. "Are you okay?" Dohee looked up from the ground to still see stars. She barely made out a figure of a person standing before.

She shook her head from the ground. "J... just a minute, please." Her head pounded as she blinked rapidly, urging the stars to go away.

Once she was breathing properly she ignored his question and shrugged it off as she spoke. "Okay, I'm." Dohee furrowed her eyebrows. "I mean I'm okay. Are you okay? You hit almost."

Dohee shook her head back and forth, giving herself another dizzy spell. "I meant I almost hit you." Dohee didn't know if she was messing up with speech because she was disoriented, or because she simply wasn't used to talking so much in one day.

Dohee's vision began to clear up and she saw the boy giving her an odd look. The boy looked at Dohee as if she were crazy, and Dohee was heavily confused at the look.

"You're the one on the floor. You need to worry about yourself first." He scolded her as he extended a hand out. Dohee shook her head and pushed herself up from the ground by herself. She winced underneath her breath and swayed when she managed to stand.

The boy continued staring at her with concern. "Are you really okay?"

Dohee honestly didn't feel okay at all. The world was spinning and, was there two of the boy or what? Dohee wasn't a doctor but it was somehow obvious to her that she twisted her ankle.

However, she still nodded her head and presumed to act like everything was fine. Dohee knew she was in no condition to continue to ride her bike though.

She thought about calling a taxi and recalled expensive prices. This wasn't her first accident. She looked around and in agony, realized her house was no where near this area.

Taxi drivers would charge her more, and she just didn't carry that type of money on her despite her family's wealth.

The boy took a look at her troubled face and knew this was partially his fault. "I can give you a ride home—on the bike, you don't live far away do you?"

It was a long shot but he didn't know what else to do. He couldn't just leave the girl there. He had no phone and no money, how else could he have helped?

Dohee's dizziness was getting worse by the second and her head pounded from a massive headache. But still, she didn't want to depend on others, she would rather take hours and hours to get home. "No, I'm okay. I can get home."

"Not in your condition." He watched as Dohee stood there in silence. Neither of them looked like they were going to budge from their position.

"I can. It's not serious, this has happened before." Four times to be exact, she thought.

They stared down at each other and Dohee furrowed her brows as she got a closer look at his features. He looked crazy familiar, and not to mention attractive. She racked her head, trying to figure out where she'd seen him before, since she was sure he didn't go to school with her.

"Please?" He pleaded with her after they both stood for a couple minutes. Dohee could've stood there for an hour just trying to remember who he was, so he made the right move asking again.

Dohee began to grow frustrated. She stared him down and saw that he clearly wasn't going to leave unless she got on that bike with him steering it. Hesitantly, and she hated herself for this, she agreed. "Fine."