Three

Regina's POV
I was so scared about finding Henry that I forgot my coat. "I think I know where he would be" I say shivering again. "Regina your gonna be sick" David says taking his jacket off his shoulders and putting it around my shoulders. "How gentleman like of you" I tease. "Shut up" he say making me push him which did nothing.

We've have been looking forever and we can't find him. "Ugh why did you kiss me!" I yell. I don't mean it but I'm pissed and I wanna find my son. It's dark and dangerous. "I'm sorry" he says. I stop as close my eyes before turning around. "No I shouldn't have went off like that" I say. "It's fine" his cold lips press against my cheek and I blush. "Stop!" I yell and he smiles. I hear a tree branch break and I turn around quickly to see Henry. "Where did you go" I ask running to him. "Anywhere but here" he says pushing me away. I frown at him. "Why did you kiss him" he asks. "He kissed me" I defend. "Grandpa" he doesn't believe me?

"I kissed her"

"Why! Don't you love grandma" he asks.

"Of course I love snow" he says.

"Then why"

"Henry it's complicated let's go back home" David touches his shoulder and Henry pushes him away and walks in front of us. I pull his jacket closer to me as we walk back to the apartment.

"Can we talk" David asks. "David I don't want to right now" he grabs my arm and pulls me with him to the door. "Henry we are going to get cookies we will be back" David says before pulling me with him out the door. "What the hell" I say pissed. "Let's go" he puts his hand on my back and pushing me around. We walk into granny's and no one is here luckily I don't wanna have to deal with everyone asking us why we are together. I mean at granny's together. Not together like dating! Me and him no! N-no.

"Three chocolate chip cookies" David says to Ruby. "Henry told me what happened" Ruby says handing him the cookies. David sighs and gives her a ten.

"It's complicated" David says. "Your wife is in a realm with your daughter and your here kissing the evil queen" she glares at me and I swallow loudly. "I know Ruby" he says before grabbing the bag and walking out. I follow him and stop in the walkway outside of granny's. "Why did you kiss me" I ask again.

"I miss my wife" he says not looking at me.

"I want the bloody truth" I say sternly. He sighs and turns around to look at me "I like you" I roll my eyes in annoyance. "This was a mistake coming here and acting like nothing is wrong we should be looking for your wife not kissing"

"I kissed you"

"And I didn't stop you!"

"Well I'm going home, and I'm taking you with me" he says grabbing my waist and kissing me again. I kiss back for a few seconds until I realize what I'm doing. "No" I say pushing him away. "This isn't fair to Snow" I walk away as fast as can.

_______
I wake up and get dressed for the day in black jeans with a black shirt and a black and white blazer. I straighten my hair and do my makeup. I put my signature red lipstick on. My phone starts ringing and I pick it up to see the caller ID says 'david' I groan. "What" I yell frustrated. "Henry" he says scared and I quickly rush over to his house. I walk inside without knocking and David is wearing pajama pants and he's shirtless. His abs and muscles are showing. Omg! He's so hot! My son, I'm here because my son. "He's upstairs" David says. I run up the stairs and Henry is laying in bed with an ice pack on his head and I sit down next to him. "What happened" I ask rubbing his forehead. He's asleep so I know he won't answer now I need to talk to David. Which I really don't want to do. I mean I want to but I don't because then we have to talk about how he kissed me and how I really freaking liked it.

I walk down the stairs and David is making coffee. He hands me a cup and I thank him and bring the mug to my lips. "What is going on" I ask him. "With us or Henry" he says.

"David" I yell.

"He woke up screaming saying he was burning and then there was a burn on his wrist" I gasp and give him a confused look.

"He's fine now but I don't know what is happening not only to him but to me" I walk towards him look around his body scanning him looking for burns.

"You seem fine" I say.

"Feel my heart" I put my hand on his chest and his heart is going crazy.

"Are you okay" I ask.

"You do that to me" I blush and he leans in and kisses my cheek. Now my heart is going wild.

"David"

"I know-I know this is wrong I shouldn't be doing this I shouldn't even be telling you this but I can't help it" I tilt my head looking at him. "I'm sorry" I don't mean to do this.

"And every time I kiss you or touch you, it stops. My heart stops beating" I keep my hand on his chest and lean up to press a chaste kiss against his lips. His heart did indeed stop. We look at each other thinking the same thing. 'Gold'