1

N/o pov:

He lives alone. Well.. He asked this. He had a pretty long conversation with his parents about how he wanted to be independent.

So it was clear for them, they bought a house for him and offered work. He accepted it, how couldn't he when his family owned guccis stores?

He had one last month of school plus two weeks. Kinda lazy and a bit grumpy. A blushy face, ruffled blond baby hair, pink big pouty lips and a big, too big for him, a baby blue shirt with black tight ripped jeans.

Waited outside for his friends to pick him up. Of course he has a car... Buuut his ass won't drive, not toodaayyy.

The Bentley in front of him was OK for him, even if he would choose a bigger car, he hoped in kissing his three friends.

"Let's go, I'm so lazy today hyung. Why's daehwi sleeping. "

"Yea I know, we shouldn't stay at yours that much. Because he woke up at five in the morning to say goodbye to his parents. "

"Yea I know, they left again? " asked two voices like it wasn't the first time.

"Well mine and jimins will go tomorrow too... " said jin a frowning. He hates staying by himself.

"Yea.. I don't like neither staying alone. I don't know about dae, but I hate it"

"Y'all stay with me. I feel alone when you're not with me" yawned taehyung getting out of the car.

Walking in. Daehwi spoke for the first time in this morning.

"I think after school I'll come with you tae. "

"We too. What if we move together? " a brilliant idea.

They already spend most of the time together. If you see one of them alone. Then that's a blessing from God.

They depend of each other in every circumstance so much, that they even forget that they have a home .

In the same grade and classes, they sit in the same spots. Just to loose time when the teacher isn't. They gather together to make plans.

" you-" jin cutted his line seeing the teacher coming, but continued when he saw that is the one teacher who let them do whatever they want.

"You coming to pick daehwi then I'll pick jimin right? "

" sure, about the job. You know we can't change. " says taehyung.

"But when we'll start. I'm excited " says jimin squealing and clapping.

Everyone in the room loved them. They looked like innocent pup. Looking at them getting lost when one of them is in the toilet it's funny.

Everyone had a rule for them. Don't approach the virgin pups without good intentions.

For them, the little boys were untouchable, and it's all about their kindness and help. They loved when someone looked at them and they quickly come to speak.

The doors opened harshly when four boys come in looking like danger.

"Oh, the new transferees " says the teacher looking up from his phone.

"Introduce yourselves then go sit. " nonchalantly said getting back on his phone.

"Jungkook, namjoon, yoongi, jhope " thru said in a monotony voice going to seat in front of the pups.

No one was talking, they were looking at the bad boys in front of them.

But the pups didn't notice being to caught in the plan for the weekend. They wanted to have a party pijama with maybe some friends from school.

Being distracted enough. They went out one by one mumbling " food " .

"That was soo cute "sayd some boys dreaming about the little cute ones.

--------------

Finally , jungkook was so fuckin hungry that they went quickly in the cafeteria to buy some.

Entering in half of the eyes were on them. Why not all of them? Well others were starring the the cuties eating.

With the tray of food they walked behind the boys. Not sparing a glance. They didn't even know the little ones exist.

A sqeal got their attention. Looking in front of them seeing the most beautiful things in their life.

Everyone got their eyes on them.

A boy, approached  jungkook and his gang, wanting to lecture them about the puppies they took care in this school.

"They are untouchable " sayd the boy looking dreamy at them.

"You see, you touch them, you think you're in heaven. The school made this rule for them, "don't approach the virgin pups without good intentions " no one dared to dream sinful things about them. Not long ago, a boy got beaten so bad for talking  trash and touching them, so seven boys almost killed him and three girls almost burned him. They made the rule for them. No one knows why. But everyone went along to it because they love them too much. And I appreciate them too.

They helped us so much that everyone tools care of them. The blondies are jimin and taehyung, the brown one Jin and the orange one daehwi. They're so little that the group forbidded us to touch them till we don't approach them carefully. By the way ,I'm  jihoon " sayd the boy going back to eat with his friends.

They were dumbfounded. Did this school really treated them like this?  Like...like something no one would touch because it's too expensive?

Then, they saw, they saw the group that they we're talking about.

Approaching the beauties in front of them.

"Hi there, how are you today" asked a boy bowing at them.

"Hi baekie were eating. And we thought if you wanted a pijama party at mine? Pleease " they whined together.

It wasn't the first time for the group to go and have fun with them.

"Look at them baek, how couldn't we? " said jessi approaching them.

"Can I  have a hug? " asked opening her arms when four puppies hugged her.

" sure, when it is? Oh wait don't tell, you'll send us on the group " he said sitting next to them.

They don't sit till one of them tell them so. They eat while listening and laughing at the jokes they made.

Sehun was pinching jimin's nose and cheeks when his eyes cought some interested ones.

"What are you looking at? " asked getting up.

Seeing him talking to the bad boys looking guys. Everyone got up getting in front of the puppies.

"At the sluts behind you" yoongi had the courage...but not too long.

Because a fist kissed his face.