7

N/o pov:

They were in the living room eying the phone on the little glass table. Basically taehyung called his mom but she being busy, she said that will call in two minutes.

The silence was so intense that daehwi couldn't take it anymore. He was always the one that will starts something when the others won't talk, just to make them talk and forget whatever they were thinking.

About to start breaking the silence a ring startled the little puppies. Mommy was calling and it was the chance that taehyung could talk with his mother about work.

"Mommy, how are you " after being a background full of 'hy Melinda '

'Hi boys, I just got home, so did you finished the school? "

"Yea, we did not long ago, so we wanted to work mommy"

' I reserved posts in our gucci store, but you know you have to come to busan do you? "

"Well Melinda we actually talked about it, we thought about moving there, but we have a house and, you know we're living together, so we don't really want to move, so we'll get there every morning and get back at night" said jin as a fact that all the memories together were in this house.

'Well that's not a problem honey, but let me say how it works, you'll start at 9:30 am all you have to do is to represent the store. And the shift ends at 8:30 so about the payment, it's 5.000 at day"

"That's fine for us Melinda when can we start " asked jimin.

'Tomorrow honey. I gotta go cuties bye love you all"

Beyond happy, they wanted to party. Daehwi called their friend for bringing food and beer.

About jungkook. Well taehyung doesn't go out too much. And the other doesn't contact him neither. Taehyung being an stubborn person ,he won't start talking to kook firstly. Not for him.

So they didn't see each other from that big fight. Even if he told to the three ,the others could know. Won't know just for their sake.