16

N/o pov:

Looking outside the window before taking of hiss loose shirt. It was night and he really wanted to sleep being too tired from today's work.

Lights off he closed his eyes, but got crazy by the images of jungkook touching again his skin kissing again the parts that was burning for his lips.

Dying he squirmed everywhere throwing away the sheet of the bed on the floor. His skin burned for the other touch. How come he had this feeling?

He didn't know the boy, the stranger that made his insides burn every time his mind flashes his hands touching him with such passion.

Able to get some sleep he was already in the lands of dreaming. While the opened window was invaded by strong feet lading on the marble floor.

"Finally got you in my hands" looking at the others naked body covered only by the red panties that strangled his ass.

Feeling a hand touching his ass, it burned him but it gived him a good feeling making him moan.

A hand? Opening his eyes he shot up looking ad the figure in from of him with a gun pointed right on the center of his forehead.

Heached breath he connected his eyes with the stranger that couldn't leave his mind not even a second.

"Put this on " taking the long gray jumper and putting it on him.

The gun sliding down his lips and a hand reach is his trapping him from pushing the other away to run.

Pushing him forward outside his room going outside in a black SUV he felt his nose covered by a cloth. And that's when he went again to sleep.

Waking up again tied on the bed with dim red lights and am obscure room. Looking around he remember the actions that took place before him blacking out.

The door hitting hard the blood red wall. Was the hot male top naked with beige shorts and tattoos painted of his beautiful skin.

Going next to the bed the slowly unzipped the gray jumper looking at the delicious flat tummy.

Roaming his hands he got again his phone taking photos of the other that had his eyes closed and lips parted.

With blured eyes, taehyung opened them looking at the wall behind jungkook seeing the photos of him naked tapped there.

"Beautiful aren't they? " hearing the low voice that gives him goose bumps he looked at him with a blank face.

" every photo will hang on there. And maybe later I'll fuck you on that wall" he said roaming a hand on the others belly.

"W-why "

" why later? You want it now? " not waiting for the answer he hovered over the skinny boy peppering kisses while hand is sliding off the panties.

" w-what, i-can't"

"Oh baby, sure you can, I'll make it happen ,all you need to do is to call me daddy like the last time "

"I-it slipped a-and I don't kno-ah you " feeling crazy by the kisses peppered on his stomach made him felt funny down there.

"We'll know each other by making love. Isn't it better that way? " he said sliding down his short together with the Calvin Klein boxers.

"I-i didn't do it " his breath heached when he felt a finger entering him after feeling an ring .

"Waiting for daddy I see " he was wrong. The boy didn't even know porn existed and neither he listened his friends talking about it.

Feeling three fingers thrusting in while the rings one by one entered him feeling the heat down there making him crazy.

A long moan was muffled by the olders mouth when tears started to go down his beautiful face.

Feeling empty by now of the other not prepping him he was feeling OK thinking that maybe that was sex and it already ended closing his eyes.

"You can't sleep when we're about to make one of us " he said slapping the youngers ass.