2

N/o pov:

"Slut? What's a slut? " asked jimin to Jin.

"Slut?  Slut? " frowned jin to daehwi.

"Tae what's a slut? " asked daehwi to taehyung.

"Noona what's a slut? " asked taehyung to hyuna.

She looked at the three girl not wanting to explain to them the meaning of slut. What will them say? 'Baby a slut it's a bitch" then asking again what's a bitch... It's a long journey.

The other boys were again dumbfounded. They don't know what's a slut? Where did they came out? From a cavern?

"You, the blonde with blue eyes. What about a quick fuck after school" said jungkook pointing with his head expecting an answer but that left him schoked.

" sunmi noona, what's fuck? "

"Aaaa... It means to go and play with them" she said glaring at jungkook and gaining an 'ah' from the cuties that were with the mouth open.

"And slut? " asked jimin.

"It means that you're the most beautiful boy in this world honey " said jessi and hyuna nodding her head.

"Then we can go and fuck " said taehyung looking at jungkook.

"NOOOOO" yelled sehun at them. "You have too... To come with us to buy ice cream, remember?

"Then we can fuck another time... "

"Jungkook. It's jungkook but you can call me master" master? For him meant a person who is really good at his job.

"Master? What are you good at? " asked while tilting his head.

He wanted to go and squish the poor boy till death. If he stayed another minute looking at him he'll get diabetes.

"Enough. You make me puke with your sweetness face. Never get in my face again"

"But you wanted us to go and fuck" he innocently said.

"NO, no fuck. "

"But- " he looks at the boy storming out of there nervous.

The others starring at the littles that are analyzing them.

Jhope being the fuck he is. He couldn't maintain his excitement to touch and hug the little daehwi.

"Oh my goooid. Look at you little squirrel. I wanna eat you up " he said getting on his knees and squishing the others cheeks.

"Yah, enough. You might broke him" said jessi getting his hands of daehwi that was lost and blushing.

Nervous that he couldn't touch more the soft cheeks. He puffed and went out looking for jungkook to yell at him for no reason.

"But you slut, you look cute. I might hit you up baby " a hursh voice said then sunmi looked angry that a rough hand was brushing jimins face.

She couldn't open her mouth because even he stormed outside remaining namjoon that looked angry at jin, and jin looked at him wanting to know what the other wanted.

"You. Have big lips"

All of them were with a face of 'what the fuck in the world'.

"What the f-" but sehun was cut when he saw the look on baekhyun's face.

"What the fluffy cat I saw yesterday near the school"

"You did? You did? Where? " four voices of excitement were looking at him.