13

N/o pov:

It's been months and jungkook took over the Mafia and other businesses that his father had. Pretty hard he manages to have some free time.

A big oval table in the middle of the room had some 'important ' people sitted on the chairs looking at the boss that glared at everyone in the room.

"Y'all shit heads don't talk now? " he had his feet hanging from the black wood table.

"How simple that that should I make it? Didn't you know about the cameras hanging even in the bathroom? " he had a point.

"I should've shoot y'all right in the left eye. " he said stroking his pointed nose.

Everyone in that room felt their heart in the pants, near the testicles. Yes, they could've been more informative and tell the boos right away.

"How could y'all let some stupid ass motherfucker in to stole some fuckin shit. Are you that dumb? " he wasn't mad like it was some shitty clothes not guns or crack.

So with an advertisement he shrugged it off. Of course it was important, them clothes should be spelled in a high price not to be stolen. We talk about them versace and kc shit.

With an flick of his ringed hand every man left leaving him in his thoughts. Even if he shouldn't have them. They pop in time to time.

Does he really want that boy? He could've get what he wants in many ways. But what if he wants more? 

So why not trying it. But how? What if stalks the little and if he gets the perfect chance he takes it right away?.

So that why he now was walking behind the boy that just went to buy jin some bacon. Pretty late and a bit cold. Jungkook had his car on the other side of the road.

Seeing the boy stopping searching for something in his pockets, he took it. He went from behind pushing him toward his car.

Keeping his mask on. He hovered over the feared boy that had his eyes glued on jungkook. Trembling he opened his beautiful voice.

"W-who are y-you? " he asked keeping a hand on the others shoulder to push him every time jungkook would lean in.

Not minding to  reply he trapped the littles hands behind him amd peppered kisses on the sweet scented skin.

In pure bliss, he bit the soft flesh making love bites. Looking at them got in jungkook some manly feel. The beautiful marked skin was so beautiful in jungkook's eyes that he started to caress the colored doing with his fingers.

A hand made it's way in the others shirt feeling the warm and smooth skin. He couldn't. Raising the shirt and looking at the skin and cute tummy. He couldn't. He was screaming innocence.

He stood there thinking if he really should ruin the poor thing under him. What if he ruins it and then he won't see the same thing as now?.

What if he won't ever again see the innocent eyes and face? What if he ruins taehyung he can't get enough and would use more the boy.

But one thing he really wanted from the boy.

" undress" asked in a harsh voice not wanting to get known.

The frightened puppy obeyed and went naked with the red panties on. Trying to hide his intimate parts but a hand slapped them away

Jungkook quickly took his phone and got some photos, getting the pretty scared face and doe eyes, smooth sun kissed skin, beautiful love bites, red laced panties.

He wanted it so much. But he'll wait. He put his phone in the back of his black jeans and kissed the soft pink plump lips. Strawberry on his tongue that tastes the fruit in others mouth.

" get out " he couldn't maintain himself anymore. After leaving the puppy go he went home. Nervous because he couldn't get want he wanted from so much time.