Chapter 27

HARRY POV

As we make our way home in dead silence. I was admiring Louis form far when I remembered about that party.

"hey Louis whatever happened to that party you were talking about?"I ask.

"oh thats next week actually."says Louis.

"oh okay."I say.

"wait...didn't you day something about zayn performing at that party?"says sarah. She was right Louis did say something like that.

"yea he is."says Louis

"I don't think that's such a great idea."says liam. Always the sensible one.

"yea. Zayn already getting bad publicity fir doing that gig last night."says niall.

"maybe you guys can talk to him and do a performance all together at the party!"exclaims Sarah.

"Yeah! That's a good idea." isay completely agreeing.

"okay. Then I guess we'll talk to him." says Liam.

Sarah's pov.

As we drive home I think about the past six months. Sobmuch shit has happened. I used to he known as the one who never showed her emotions to the girl that cries all the Time. I seriously need to pull myself together. There is Bo need to keep thinking about the past and start crying. Seriously fuck it shut happens.

As I'm telling myself all this I could feel anger rising.

No more fooling around and letting other people fool around with my heart. I'm not going to let another guy trick me like that again. My wall are high and strong as fuck. And they aren't gonna cone the least bit down with out a serious fight. It's officially decided. I've been acting too much like a baby.

I look down at my scar ib my left wrist. I can't believe I did that because of a guy. I guess somethings you learn the hard way. It's time to forget the past pretend like it never happened. It's time to act like the close friends we were before. I AM going to get over zayn Malik even if that means friend zoning for life. I honestly cannot suffer another blow like that again.

I'm gonna stay single for a while. I'm gonna stay away from club and late night drinking at a bar by myself. I'm only gonna go for a girls night that is it.

As I tell myself this I slowly fall asleep.

Liams pov

I watch Sarah. She looked as though in deep thought and then slowly falls asleep. She looks so much more at peace once asleep. All the worry in her face seems to go away and she actually seems as though she's a happy person. Even though all of us know she is depressed as well depressed people.

Once we get home I go inside and call zayn to take her in. He comes oh picks her up bridal style and was soo careful when holding her. I've noticed they haven't been talking much and it looks like it's hurting zayn but he seems to understand why they haven't. As he walks her in I realize that if they were together she actually could be the one for him. I know that sounds way too far fetched but in a way she completes him all they have to be now is happy.

My phone rings it's Santana.I smile and answer it.

"hi babe, I'm at Sarah's. Do you wanna come over and have lunch with us?"I ask.

"yea of couse! I'm gonna call up lyla though so she could come with us." she says. I immediately burst out laughing remembering last night.

"what?why are you laughing?"

"I don't think its a good idea but call her and see what she says."

Santanas pov

So I called up lyla and burst out laughing when I heard what happened to her and Harry. Well that's what hapones when your with styles. Anyhow she isn't coming over so yea it's jut ne the boys and Sarah today.

I arrive at the house and eat sone lunch. Sarah was sleeping up in her room while the boys and I ate. If she didn't come down soon Niall will have eaten everything. Omair comes downstairs. HOLY SHIT! I completely forgot about Sarah's brother. The boys looked at me with confused faces. They had no idea who he was.

"that Sarah's brother."says zayn. With literally no expression he was packing food in to another plate.

"hey, no fair!! You can't have seconds!"says niall with an overly stuffed plate.

"it's not for me it's for Sarah." he looks to omair as if asking if it was okay to do that. Omair nods his head and walks ti the table he stuffs his plate two times the size if nialls And I didn't even think that was possible....

"don't tell me your a mini Niall." I say. From then on the name just stuck.

"oh and Harry, lyla won't be coming over....for a while." I say.

"is she still embarrassed. Sarah's mom didn't even see her. I mean she knew there was a girl but she didn't see her." he explains.

"well tell that to her. Not me."

Suddenly zayn just got uo and left. Why was he being soo agshjsurhsh?

I go up to Liam and kind if ignore the situation.

"so when are yiubgus heading back. Please don't make it a surprise like last time." I say.

Liam looks at me apologetically.

"we don't even know maybe we'll just settle down for about six months. No tours or concerts we'll just release a few songs here and there." he says.

"I like that idea."I say with a smile.

Sarah's pov.

I woke up to the smell of food. Damn Niall is starting to rub off on me. I look around and realize someone brought me to my room. Oh well idrgaf

I quickly wash up. And head out the door. as I'm walking down the stairs I see zayn. I begin to tense up and remind myself that I'm his friend and that it's time to forgive and forget.

"hey zayn!" I say cheerfully with a smile which was half real half fake.

"oh hey. Uhm there is food for you in The fridge."he says obviously confused of my cheerfulness. He seemed as though he was scared of something.

"what's wrong?" I say sounding mire concerned then I truly was.

"oh nothing." he says walking up past me.

"the press will go away after a little while and it's not bad publicity. just say it was you friends grand dads birthday." I suggest remembering that he is scared of the bad publicity.

He turns around and smiles a small smile. "good idea thank you."

"hey,don't worry abt it that's wat best friends are for."i say.

"oh so now were best friends?"

"yup nothing more and nothing less." u say his face drops but picks back up again. Obviously I wasn't suppose to notice that.