Chapter 8

First if all I just wanna say thankyou to te two people who actuallly read my fanfic and you and I both know who you are LOL. Anyways don't let me stop you from reading...IK my fanfic has been really slow bit it's about to change...hopefully.. :)

Zayns pov.

It's only 4:00 but I am so exhausted. I literally fall onto my bed pull the blanket over my head and fall asleep. I wake up about an 3 hours later. I just lay there and stare at the ceiling trying to sort out my feelings for Sarah. we only have one more week here in Florida until our break is over. I have to think of something and fast.

That's it I've finally decided. As soon as I go down there no matter what is going on, I'm goin to kiss her and I don't care what happens, I have to.....at least once.

But first! I have to fix myself like I literally just woke up. I look at myself in the mirror and I could hear that voice in my headsaying "you don't know what you're getting yourself in to.." I push the voice away before I let it change my mind. I quickly go downstairs to see thy it's already 7:30 in the evening. I look around and it looks like there is no one home. I go in to the kitchen to see none other than Niall closing the fridge door, his arms overflowing with food and I think that's a sandwich in his mouth. I do a mental Face palm And ask him where everyone is.

"well Louis went to the airport to pick up Eleanor. Harry, lyla, Santana and Liam are gone on a 'friendly' dinner and Sarah *wink wink is somewhere around the house." he explains

"ok." I say and walk out the kitchen. On my way out I bump in to Sarah.

"why is it that we have been crashing in to each other so much lately?" she say with a laugh.

"cause you guys are meant to be!" shouts Niall from the other room.....waita ruin the moment Niall.

I look at Sarah who is blushing...maybe she likes me too..either way I have to do this.

I step closer to Sarah and by now she's against the wall and her eyes lokking in to mine.

"you're gonna hate me for this." I whisper. And that's when I did it. I actually kissed her. I coul feel the butterflies in my stomach. And a second later did she start kissing back. By bow one hand was cupped around her face while the other on her waste pulling her deeper in to the kiss. I guess we were so caught up in it we didn't even realize Harry and friends walk in until santana says "EEWW GO RENT A TABLE!!" with that we all burst out laughing and me and Sarah quickly pull away blushing of embarrassment yet laughing at the same time.

Sarah quickly leaves the room pulling me along with her. We go out side. It's amazing how we've been here for two nights now and still haven't gone to the each I mean after all it is a beach house! We walk along the beach in silence until Sarah says "soo..."

"sooo.."I mimick.

"what was that all about?"she asks.

"what was what all about?"

"idk you tell me! My best friend comes up it if the blue and kisses me almost as if he actually has feelings for me!"

"you say that like it's a bad thing. Don't you want someone to have feeling for you?"

She stays silent for a while. Then shakes her head. "no- ugh it's..it's not like that....it's just..."

"just what?" I ask gently.

"I'm just not te type of girl Guys tend to have....feelings for." she finally spits out.

I look at her in shock. Does she really think that guys wouldn't like her?

"Look Sarah," I say stopping her and forcing her to keep eye contact, "I've liked you, for a long time. Who am I kidding I've loved you for a long time and it's my fault for making you feel like no guy would want you." I explain.

She looks at me and shakes her head. "how?"

"I should've told you how I felt about you a long time ago. " i say looking directly in to her eyes."I love you."

She cones up closer to me and whispers "I love you too." she kisses me and we start making our way backwards until we fall in to the ocean still kissing. This is seriously the most cliche thing I have ever done.

"so with that being said," I say pullung away. "will you be my girlfriend."

Sarah's pov.

HOLY SHIt!!! WTF just happened! Did he really just ask me that? *le dead.

"of course." I say as calmly as possible. We make our way down the beach hand-in-hand and head back to the house.