chapter 4.

Try to have no regrets.

I'm a mess. even my grandparents know that I'm closing my self up again. I went on twitter and tweeted

@Princess_hope

I'm breaking and this time I can't be put back together.

"Hope?" I heard my grandma say. I got up and went over to my door and opened it.

"mhm" I mumbled.  she smile at me and handed me a letter. I grabbed the letter and opened.  It was my first Fan mail. I smiled reading it. She is really sweet I thought. I got back into bed and cuddle my covers. 

"DING" I heard my phone go off I grabbed my phone and saw a tweet from hayes grier and grant. 

@hayesgrier @Princess_hope

you okay boo?

I decided to tweet back.

@princess_hope @hayesgrier

I'm fine boo I promise. 

@grantlandis @Princess_hope

Don't you dare say "I'm fine" I'm your best friend I can tell when you're depressed! tell me.

I just sighed and tweeted back.

@princess_hope @grantlandis

once you have depression it stays with you.

I tweeted. 

truly when you have depression,social anxiety and you're suicidal and once you get happy for awhile some how all the depression and shit comes back. I absolutely have no reason to be sad. I'm just 24 fucking 7.....I'm just gonna order pizza and hope I'll be happy.  pizza is bæ.

I decided to make a vine.

I tap the vine app and started singing.

"fly to who you are. you'll be free to spread your wings..."

I type in the caption

fly to you heart.

If you haven't noticed I'm a Disney child.  I went there during june. I meet my childhood heroes.  I absolutely love Alice in Wonderland and peter pan. (once upon a time is my show!) and also all the princesses. 

I finally got my pizza. I paid the dude but when I tried to close the door.

"wait....um can I get your number" he said.

"how old are you?" 

"17..." he said....

"I'm 13 and obviously so to sassy for your ass" I said. I slammed the door and walked over to the table and opened the pizza box and.....This pizza looks gorgeous. 

"I love you" while taking a bite out of the pizza.