Chapter 11

This story does not belong to me. Only the PLOT!

All rights belong to their rightful owners, Butch Hartman and Nickelodeon.

This is a fan fiction and remember I'm a novice writer. This will have MANY mistakes and if your kind enough you can help me find them.

Thank you for your time and ENJOY!

P.S. This is Unedited and I will come back to fix it but after I'm done with some real world things. I will update as soon as I have some internet again.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Many days had passed and soon the first two weeks of September passed and the ceremony to introduce Danny as the Prince of the Ghost Zone was soon about to be upon them.

Due to so many attacks on the neighboring kingdoms Phantom decided to send aid to others and offered to lend his Castle as a way of neutral territory so others could seek safety and recover from past attacks.

The Far Frozen, as well as Dora's kingdom did the same as Phantom, offering aid to those around them. Pandora took it upon herself to plan Daniel's 'Royal Entry, as he soon learned it was called.

Through the passing weeks Danny learned much about the ways of the Ghost Zone and its many laws. Clockwork tried to teach him much about the history and the many other realms that exist deeper in the Infinite Realms.

What really surprised him was that magic did indeed exist. Just hidden a lot better than he would have thought. There are even realms for those of 'advanced genetics.' Danny wish he could visit these other realms but Clockwork said he would just not anytime soon.

Soon the more weeks passed in the human world and more attacks happened in the Ghost Zone. This caused the Royal Entry to be pushed back into the last week of September. The exact day after the tournament to find Danny's personal bodyguard. He managed to convince Sam to drop out after an attack with the new ghost's resulted in her being sent to the hospital in the Human world.

~Flashback~

"SAM!" Danny yelled as he saw the goth girl get corned by three carnal ghost's. Tucker quickly rushed in with one of Dora's knights to slay two of the ghost's but sadly one makes it to Sam. The ghost carries her high into the sky and begins to make his way away with her.

"LET ME GO!" Sam yell's. She quickly grabs her specter deflector and puts it on the ghost. The Carnal ghost shouts in pain before ripping it off. The black specter suddenly become a dark red shade scaring Sam a bit. It growls loudly as it suddenly stops and glares as the goth girl in his grasp.

"SAM, HOLD ON!!" Danny yell's as he blasts another carnal ghost and rushes towards Sam. But he does not make it in time.

"AHHHHHH!" Sam yell's loudly in pain as the carnal ghost sinks his claws into her lower abdomen injuring her severely. The ghost then smiles evilly as he lets her fall down towards the approaching halfa.

"SAM NO!!!!" Danny yells as he carefully catches Sam and clings to her carefully as he brings her to Tucker.

"No no no no! Stay with me Sam! Keep those eyes open!" Danny yells in desperation as he ices the wound in hopes to stop the bleeding.

"Danny let go I have to check her." Tucker says as he pry's Sam from Danny's arms.

"Keep her safe Tuck." Danny says as he gets up suddenly and makes his way to the fight again. Suddenly with a newfound rage burning in him he begins to fight.