Chapter 2

I DO NOT OWN DANNY PHANTOM!!!! All Rights Reserved to their rightful owners.
The artwork belongs to their rightful owner.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

A bright light shone through a window into the bedroom where two halfa's rested. The younger one began to stir. When she opened her eyes she looked around and saw that Danny Fenton had fallen asleep with her. She then remembered what had transpired the night before and smiled. Frostbite had discovered that Dani was in fact Danny's biological daughter and he had accepted her no questions asked. She could not be happier. Dani yawned and began to get up out of bed when she heard someone open the door to her room.

"Hey Dani its Sam, mind if I come in?" Dani walked to the door and smiled.

"Yea but you should probably keep it down since Da- I mean my dads still asleep." Sam smiled and entered.

"So Dani how are you dealing with this new info?" Sam asked as she sat in a chair nearby.

"Its kinda surreal, but I could not be happier. I'm really happy that Danny turned out be my dad." Dani smiled as she remembered how Danny hugged her tightly reminding her that he indeed cares for her. Dani then sat in a chair next to Sam.

"Dani how exactly are you handling this new information?" Sam asks worriedly. Dani thinks for a moment and sighs deeply.

"To be perfectly honest, I'm scared and happy at the same time. Is that weird?" Sam smiles.

"No it's actually normal to react that way. And actually your handling it a lot better than I would have if I were in your shoes." Both girls laugh. Dani then looks at Sam with a serious look in her eyes.

"But Sam...what if the person who is supposed to be my mom does not like me? What if she rejects me like Vlad did? Or worse? Tries to make a quick buck off me by selling me to the government? Or tries to destroy me molecule by molecule? Or-" Sam cuts Dani off by hugging her tightly in hopes to calm her down. Dani surprised by the hug, begins to cry in Sam's arms, now fully aware how scared she really was. Sam rubs Dani's back trying to calm the young halfa down as she pours her heart out. After a few minutes Dani calms down and looks up at a smiling and now teary Sam.

"Dani, I will promise you that no matter what happens, even if your DNA mother does not accept you, not saying she wont. I want you to know that I will always be here for you. I may not be your mom but I can be if you want me too. Heck if you don't like that idea I can be your big sister instead if that is what you want." Sam says as he strokes Dani's hair out of face. Dani smiles and hugs Sam tightly.

"Actually, I already see you as my materna," Dani says as she looks up at Sam. Sam smiles as she begins to shed a happy tear.

"Well I would be honored to be your mother my figlia." Sam replies back to Dani as she picks her up and spins her around the room. Dani's laughter fills the room and stirs another halfa wake from his slumber.

"Ugh... Whats going on here?" Danny says and he looks around the room. As he looks around he sees Sam holding Dani in her arms and Dani laughing as she is being spun around by Sam. Danny smiles at the sight. He stretches his muscles and begins to walk up towards the two girls.

"Morning you two. I hope I'm not interrupting anything?" Danny says as he grabs Dani from Sam and kisses her forehead. Dani laughs and smiles at the gesture. Sam surprised for a moment but then smiles as she sees Danny holding Dani.

"Actually I came in here to check in on this little trouble maker." Sam laughs as she then begins to head for the door. "Also one more thing, breakfast has been ready for a few minutes now. Join us when you like you two." Sam smiles and winks at Dani as she leaves. Dani winks back while Danny looks confused.