Part 7- Panic?

To sum up how that job went.... dangerously okay. I say dangerous as we let the Titan group leader get away- which means she knows details she shouldn't.

After Mike ordered everyone back to base, we loaded the trucks, me and Armin had to fill in reports about the encounter we experienced. It's a formality used to help future mafia members understand how the Titans fight. No big deal. Except for one thing;

I was injured.

One of the Titans bullets grazed my right shoulder but I kept the pain to myself. From what I could examine myself, the damaged was insignificant enough for it to be left alone to heal. All I have to do is clean the wound. Like I said, no big deal.

Or so I thought.

By time we got to base it has bled through my uniform. I never noticed until the last person I wanted to know, saw it.

Levi.

"Eren I told you to be careful! What the fuck happened!" Levi shouted in panic as he dragged my by my left arm towards the first aid. Luckily for me Levi knew how to do stitches.

And so I sat there, shirtless, exposed and injured while Levi tended to my wound. I couldn't help but blush a tinted pink in my cheeks as I felt Levi's cold hands touch my warm, injured skin.

"Listen brat, this will be your last job for a while. You need training." Levi said while keeping his gaze on my shoulder. My eyes widened. No! He can't keep me from doing jobs just cause I got- My thoughts were interrupted when I felt Levi tighten the stitches shut. It stung like hell and I squinted my eyes shut in slight discomfort.

Suddenly I felt a warm pair of lips on mine. I slightly opened my eyes when he pulled away. I saw that he too had a blush on his face, but only slightly.

"I know what your thinking. 'It's the end of the world', 'Its not fair'." He's not entirely wrong... "But I'm doing it for your own safety. I don't want you to get hurt. You've only been here for 6 months. There's a lot you don't know." Levi said with a stern but loving glare. I knew it was for my safety but I couldn't allow it. So I kicked up a fuss. Two words... Bad. Idea.

"You have got to be kidding me! I'm not a kid Levi, I know how to take care of myself. I don't need some old boss of mine telling me how to live my life 'safely'!" I shouted at him while crossing my arms in disagreement. I gotta say, it hurt slightly from the stitches but I put up with it.
Levi did not look happy.
He scowled in fury, slowly leaning closer to my face. I won't lie, I was afraid. Afraid of what was going to happen to me. I not only stood up to Levi but I insulted him at that.

"You wanna repeat that, brat." Levi said coldly, dropping his head low with his eyes still looking dead at me. Scowling. A truly terrifying glare. "So you think i'm 'old'? Well that's a bunch of bullshit considering you're willing to fuck me." I blushed a bright red. I had that coming, I sorter left myself wide open . He was right though, I should really think before I speak. All of a sudden Levi said the words which I learned to be terrified yet intrigued by...

"I guess its time you are learnt your lesson, you need punishment..."

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Alrighty! So that's this chapter done.

Oh incase your wondering, Eren is 18 and Levi is 28! Just to let you know 🙂

Thank you for the continuous support even though I update slowly.
Look forward to the next chapter!👀

~Shortantix-Out!~