Part 11 - News hits

I stood up, hands slammed on the table with eyes wide open. As much as I wanted to go on the mission, this was the next best thing for me. PRIVATE training with Levi! Hell yes! I thought as Levi sighed with a smirk on his face.

"Calm down there Eren I get your excited." Levi smirked and too, stood up. "First session starts as soon as I- Crap. I almost forgot, I need to go brief the teams, sorry Eren i'll be back!" Levi said while running out. Not before giving me a kiss on the cheek first, of course. After he ran out the office I decided to slump into his office chair which, by the way, is SUPER comfortable.

I waited and waited for Levi, skimming through some books and documents to pass time. It had now been around half an hour and I was starting to get heavy eyelids. My head slowly dropped forwards and I passed out in Levi's chair. What can I say? It looks like the news hit me hard, took a lot of energy.

————————————-

I could feel a light shaking motion on my body as gained consciousness once again. I gently shook my head, signalling that I wasn't waking up.

Suddenly I felt a soft pair of lips gently touch mine that forced me to open my eyes. There, stood the one and only Levi. His steel grey eyes staring into my emerald green ones. I smiled at him, looking around for the time. It was dark.

"Looks like someone fell asleep without me." Levi whispered in my ear gently. I groaned in slight annoyance from being woken up. Levi just smirked as an idea popped into his head. With a gentle yet firm grip I was suddenly lifted up into the stereotypical princess carry. I gently rolled my eyes from his  choice of carrying me as we moved into another room:

Levi's bedroom.

I was gently placed on the bed and I laid there, about to fall asleep. Levi removed my shoes and his own, being the clean freak he is. Then he joined me, laying next to me close. Wrapping one arm over my waist and sliding the other under my head, he got into a comfortable position.

It was like that that we then fell asleep. Gracefully in slumber.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Okay  I'm sorry.
I know I haven't updated in sooo long but I had bad writers block for a while and then other personal stuff came up.

Anyway I know it's a little short but I hoped you enjoyed!

~Shortantix-out!~