3- Awkward moments...

" GUYS COME ON! " Eddie screams.

" Why are they after us? " Beverly asks.

" Vic found out about my liking of one of them. " I comment.

" Are you serious? " Bev asks. " I knew he always liked you! " She screams.

" Would you shut up, we need to get to safety. " I comment.

" The library! " Ben screams. They all go in, and I am held back by Belch.

" Hey Belch what's up? " I ask.

I am put in the car on the passenger side. Vic is in the middle, and Patrick is on the far right. Henry is sitting in the passenger seat and Belch is driving.  

" I still can't believe you! " Henry screams.

" God calm down. You know I'm friends with Beverly. " I comment looking out of the window.

" Yeah I knew that, but you freaking like Stanley Uris what is wrong with you? " He asks.

" What's wrong with me? At least I can develop these feelings for someone! " I scream.

" I've devloped them before! " He screams back.

" Yeah to an adult. Who was our teacher, who you got freaking fired! " I scream.

" Belch stop the car! " Henry screams. " Get out! " He adds.

" Oh thank God. I am honored freaking idiot. " I comment.

" I hate you! " He screams.

" HATE YOU TOO! " I scream back.

I go back to the library, and everyone is still hiding. " Guys, they're gone. They went back to my house. " I comment.

" What is happening between Victor Criss and you? " Richie asks.

" Nothing, just how I distract him. He's the only one who doesn't truly listen to me. " I comment.

" You taste like strawberries. " Eddie comments. We all start laughing.

I decided to take Stan home, and Beverly and I are meeting tomrrow to talk.

" So um how are you? " I ask.

" Fine, tired out of my mind. A little stressed that the Bowers' gang is after us more now. " He says. " Have you and Victor ya know? " He asks.

" Oh no! I would never! " I comment.

" Good " he grins, leaning in to kiss me. I smile going into the kiss, and when I exit I look to see Patrick. Behind him is the rest of the gang.

" Stanley run " I whisper.

" Why? " He asks.

" I've always liked you, now go to inside your house. " I comment.

" No I'm not leaving you! " He replies.

" You have to okay! " I tell him. " They have boundries they won't hurt you if you are in your house. So go Stan! " I tell him.

" Y/N what about you? " He asks.

" I'll be fine. " I comment.

" What were you doing? " Henry yells.

" You know it's getting late, I'm going to go " I comment. I start running away from them.

" Y/N RUN! " Stan yells through the window. I reach the woods. They have a few hard time finding me since I have hiding spots. I have made landing areas where I can jump from tree to tree.

I climb one of the trees, and that when I start jumping. I land on the one Bev and I go to talk. She's there crying. " Is it your dad again? " I ask.

" No it's Bill. " She mumbles.

" That happened? " I ask.

" He told me he wanted to take a break. " She cries. I take her into my arms.

" Guess what he is the stupid one, because you are probably the best girl I know, and Bill Denbrough is an idiot if he doesn't see that. " I say.

" Thanks Y/N why are you even on the landing areas? You're only one them when your- " she stops herself and looks down to see my brother and others. " What did you do? " She whispers.

" He got mad, because I like Stan. " I mutter.

" What about the whole Vic and you thing? " She asks.

" I don't know. " I comment. I look down, and I make eye contact with Vic. " He saw me, I have to to go bye love you, and tell the group that they are amazing friends, if I end up dying tonight. " I comment.

" You're not going to die. " She says. I hear the sharping of metal. I see Henry shraping his knife.

" Oh no. " I mutter. " Where's dad when you need him? " I ask.

I jump to the next landing area which is about 2 trees over.

" Come on Y/N/N just coem down, and we can talk about this. " Henry says to me. I lean over the area to see Henry and everyone trying to find me. Vic has keep looking up into the trees. I can tell he has been crying. I start to cry in the landing area, and think about everything. This was all my fault, all my fault.

YOU IDIOT! WHY DID YOU HAVE TO BE THIS FREAKING STUPID! I start punching the tree. " Y/N/N stop! " Vic says. I continue to punch the tree. " Y/N/N STOP! " He comments again. I continue, I look to see the blood on my hand. I don't care, and continue to punch the tree. I bring my arm back, and I am stop by someone holding it. It's Vic. " What are you doing? " He asks.

" Go away. " I comment.

" Why? " He asks.

" Go away or I'll push you off of this. " I reply.

" Y/N " he beings. With his sweet voice.

" THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT! " I scream punching him, and then the tree again. I jump to the next tree, and get off and run.

I run as fast as I could home.

Henry's P.O.V.

I look to see the only friends that I've ever had, and cared about dead. Y/N is holding Vic close, and then she disappears. I look at myself in the mirror blood is all over my face. I walk into the house.

" YOU KILLED HIM! " Y/N screams.

" Y/N calm down what is happening?! " I ask.

" THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT! YOU KILLED THE ONLY PERSON I HAVE LOVED! YOU KILLED VIC! YOU KILLED ALL OF THEM! I HATE YOU SO MUCH! I WISH YOU WERE DEAD! I WISH YOU WOULD GO MISSING LIKE GEORGIE! I WISH GEORGIE DIDN'T GO MISSING, AND YOU DID! " Y/N screams throwing a cup at me. It shatters above my head.

" Y/N- " I am cut off by Y/N holding a gun. " Y/N what are you doing? " I ask.

" I'm doing what you deserve! " She yells.

" Y/N please I love you sis. You are the only person I have left. " I cry.

" IT WAS YOUR STUPID FAULT THAT YOU KILLED YOUR ONLY FRIENDS! " She screams, and with that the gun is triggered.