How Far Will This Love Take Us?

Jennifer had gone home after staying at Lana's house for a few nights, Lana's idea, actually. After Lana relaxed a bit after letting Jennifer go home, she sat down on her couch and was playing around on her phone. She kept Jennifer on her mind the whole time, they were actually together, Lana couldn't even believe it herself, but she was happy that she was finally with someone who finally understood her and her feelings. Before Lana knew it, she had gotten a text from Fred saying, 'watch your back, slut.' She sighed at the text and threw her phone down, she shrugged off the feeling of what that text meant. She walked into her kitchen and went to grab herself something to drink, as soon as her hand touched the refridgerator door, a hand went around her waist and another over her mouth so she couldn't scream. She wasn't sure who it was behind her, but she screamed against their hand, her scream was surely muffled. The person pulled her back out the backdoor of her home, she didn't understand what was going on, but she tried her hardest not to bright the person, she knew that somehow, they could have a gun or something and she'd be dead, easily. The person that was trapping her threw her into the back of their car, then got in the front seat. Lana looked to see who the person was who had practically kidnapped her, she gasped softly and tried to get out by crawling to the door, but only to be shoved back down by the one person in the front. Lana screamed lightly from being pushed, she sat up carefully to see the person who'd pushed her. "You, why can't you leave me alone? I'm harmless, what the hell are you doing?" She asked, a bit petrified of what the person might do to her for being so straight-forward to them. The person turned around and scared Lana to death with who it was who kidnapped her. Lana backed up, pressing her back against the other door on the other side of the car. "Fred.." She said, a bit scared. "W-Was that what that text was about?" She asked, keeping her back pressed against the door furthest away from Fred. Fred gave her a 'Don't play dumb with me.' kind of look, but didn't answer her question, he just turned back around and started driving away from Lana's house. Lana whimpered holding onto the door that she was pressed up against. "Please don't hurt me, Fred, I'm not yours.. but please don't hurt me because of that." She said in a scared tone of voice. Fred ignored her as he pulled into his driveway of his apartment building, then he got out after shutting the car door, he went around and opened the door Lana was pressed against, grabbing her roughly by the arm and dragging her into his apartment.

Lana whimpered at Fred's hold as she felt herself hit the floor after Fred threw her down, she whimpered from the hard slam into the floor. Fred then got on top of Lana and pinned her down to the floor, he ripped every stitch of clothing from her body and undid his pants. Lana screamed and cried at everything that Fred was doing to her. After all was done, she crawled away from him, hurt, violated, in pain and so much more. She continued crying, then when she saw him stand up, he pulled a gun on her, he pointed it at her chest. "Say your prayers, precious, Lana." He said before pulling the trigger and shooting her right under her left breast. Lana dropped to the floor, blood pouring out all over Fred's apartment floor. Neighbors heard the gunshot and went to go check out what had happened, as soon as they saw Lana on the ground, bleeding out, they started tweeting and posting about it everywhere and soon the media got ahold of the story and it went worldwide. It was everywhere and Fred's name was on it, too, they weren't going to lie about it.

Jennifer was sitting at her house, watching the news, like normal when she saw something that looked odd to her. The caption at the bottom of the screen said, 'Lana Parrilla, shot by ex-fiancee, Fred Di Blasio.' Jennifer whimpered at the sight of it and immediately ran out of her house and to the hosptial. The neighbors that had posted all about this had called the police and an ambulance, Lana had been taken to the hospital and Fred had been put in jail. As soon as Lana had gotten to the hospital she had been taken into surgery to fix what had been damaged from the shot. Jennifer had been waiting in the waiting room for 2 to 3 hours, patiently, yet very impatiently sometimes, to hear news on how Lana was, if she'd made it or if she'd lost her forever, the time that ticked by was killing her, she couldn't help but want to run up to the receptionist desk and scream at them, but those women haven't done a thing and they're not the ones that are to tell her if Lana's okay or not. Before long, a doctor came out and looked around for someone who might have any sort of affiliation with Lana. "Is anyone here related to or affiliated with Miss Parrilla?" He asked, of course, he said her name wrong and Jennifer knew exactly who he was meaning, she stood up immediately. "I am, I know her, there's more to us but that's to be mentioned for another time." She said immediately, she wasn't going to correct the man about Lana's last name, it wasn't the time, all she worried about was Lana and an easy mess up with her name was the least of her very worries. The doctor nodded to Jennifer, then lead her towards Lana's room, before he opened the door, he turned to Jennifer. "Before you get completely worried, she's perfectly stable and healthy, as of now. There's IV's in her arms and a tube that's supplying her with oxygen in her nose, don't worry much about those things, they're keeping her stable and able to breathe while she's under the anesthesia, but she's perfectly fine and should wake up soon, if she does, you can either make sure she's alright herself or if she has any problems due to anything, you can come see me and I'll set her straight with what she may need." Jennifer nodded immediately to all the doctor had just said. "Of course, thank you, I'll keep all that in mind." She said as the doctor nodded and opened the door for Jennifer to walk inside of Lana's room, then left to check on the other patients that he has.