Chapter 5

I know that not everything is completely the same as the books, like the first lesson with Umbridge, but with this knew character a lot of things change the way this book goes...

All characters, places, ideas and quotes from the book series Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling belong to her.

FIRST COMMENTER WILL GET A CHAPTER DEDICATION!!! <3

Please Vote, Comment and, Subscribe. It would make my day, <3

Chapter Five:

The next evening Lily endured her detention with Professor Umbridge. How could that lady endure so much frilliness and pink and so many photos of cats?

"Sit down Dear, right in that desk over there." Toad pointed to a mahogany desk in the right area of her circular office. A page of parchment was neatly laid out on the desk, Lily assumed the Professor would be giving her lines.

"Miss Beelund, I am-" Toad started to chastise her, but Lily interrupted. "M'am, it's Bjellund."

"Okay, sorry dearie. Miss Beelund, I am-" Lily groaned, but did not correct the bloody git once more, "- very disappointed in your lack of good behavior in my class today. I am very convinced that you got Mister Potter all hyped up, which he then proceeded to confess horrible lies to the whole class. You disrespected me and your fellow peers by interrupting my class. Do you have anything to say for yourself, Sugar?" Professor I-Am-A-Gitting-Toad accused Lily.

Lily hissed and then said, "Get on with my punishment." She then hastily added a, "Please," and a sickly sweet smile.

Professor Umbridge returned the sickly sweet smile with an even sicklier smile. She walked back to her desk, which was covered in frilly pink placemats to match her frilly pink walls. She pulled open a drawer and picked out a couple quills, Umbridge proceeded to weigh them in her hands trying to decide which quill to give Lily. She chose one and handed it to the red headed girl.

"Professor, you forgot to give me ink?" Lily questioned.

"You won't be needing any ink, dearie." Professor Umbridge said sweetly- evil.

"Write; I must not cause mayhem." Toad ordered. "How many times Professor?" Lily questioned once again.

"Until the message sinks in."

'I must not cause mayhem.' Lily wrote in her sloppy form of handwriting. She noted that the ink was a strange bright red color, usually teachers' ink was plainer colors. She felt a slight burning sensation in her left hand, but it wasn't enough pain for her to cry out. She wrote once again, 'I must not cause mayhem.' Once again she felt the burning pain in her writing hand, it was a different sort of pain, but pain non the less.

"Let me see your hand." Umbridge commanded, she ferociously yanked Lily's writing hand towards her and was outraged to see no bloodshed, only a faint underlining of words on her pale skin. "Continue writing."

'I must not cause mayhem.' She wrote over and over again, while Umbridge checked on her every once and a while, only to be outraged once again.

With each time she wrote the words the pain got worse, until it felt like somebody had driven a knife, excruciatingly slowly, through out her whole left arm.

Once a whole piece of parchment had been used, she felt the skin on her hand break. She couldn't help it when she let out a small sound of surprise, Umbridge noticed. Toad yanked Lily's hand towards herself and sighed, "You may go."

Professor Umbridge turned around for the briefest moment and Lily stuck her tongue out at all of the ceramic plates on the wall with images of cats on them, they had been mocking her the whole time. The whole lot of them deserved a stuck out tongue at the very least.