The deal

A/N: Sorry this chapter took longer than I said it would, I put a lot more into this then I thought. Late or not, I'm sure you guys will be satisfied with a 1690 word chapter.

f/n's POV

Walking out of my room, now fully dressed, I saw only Robin in the living room. 

When he noticed me he tried to act like he didn't know what happened and ignore me, I did, however, have something I needed to say to him. 

I sat next to him on the couch and spoke, "Hey, so... I wanted to apologize for last night with Mammoth, I was tired, cranky, and had a lot of stress, I shouldn't have been so... crude."

He looked at me surprised and then back at the electronic table, "I'm assuming that by 'had', you aren't stressed anymore?"

I rubbed the back of my head and slouched over resting on my hand that was propped up on the arm of the couch.

"Yeah, you see, I explained it to Beast-boy already but not to anyone else. Raven and I... well as demons at the same age, going through the faze to become adult demons, living in the same building, demons under those circumstances do one of two things, fight till one dies if they're the same sex, or if there the opposite... well, you get the second part."

He just continued working and went quiet as he typed on the holographic key bord.

"Well... first off, apologies excepted, and second, make sure that whatever you have going on with Raven doesn't get in the way of work."

I nod and stand up from my seat, walking back into Raven's room.

She laid in bed, awake but unmoving as she wrapped herself around in her blanket.

"Oh Raven," I said peacefully, trying to get her attention.

"I'm going back into town for some powder, figured you might like to come?"

She rolled over and looked at me as she stretched, finally standing up out of bed with her blanket wrapped around her trying to cover herself even though I had already seen it all.

"Give me a few minutes..."

About 2 hours later the two of us were in the under overworld walking towards the old Fragrada's shop.

Demons gave me the usually nasty look and few gave Raven a very 'interested' look.  But the nasty looks I was given never lead to anything and all the demons stopped there looks at Raven at the sight of me.

Just like before, we walked up to Fragrada's stall and she smiled when she saw the two of us. She placed her eyes on Raven and didn't even appear to care I was there. 

"Hello there child... you look less tense."

She jutted her look to me, "I wonder why. I also smell my candle on both of you for some 'odd' reason."

Raven started fidgeting around uncomfortably as I spoke back to the older demon, "Yah yah, do you have Jigoku powder?"

She smiled reached back into her stall pulling out a bag of powder and placed it on her stand. 

I reached into my bag and pulled out three coins, normally people would see them and think they were just quarters, but in truth, they are made of a metal from hell very similar to silver that only the eyes of demons can perceive the difference of. 

I placed them on her stall and took the bag of powder, but before we left the old woman spoke again. 

"Don't be in such a rush! I haven't had your company in some time. Plus... I would like to get to know your little friend there."