Chapter 1

/yn/ = your name

/your pov/

I awoke in a strange room, not like my own. Its floor was a faded grey and the wallpaper was ripped and mouldy. I couldn't remember anything between this morning and now. All I remember was walking Ally to school then she called out my name and it all went black. It all felt so strange. It was like someone was watching me. I suddenly heard someone sobbing. I got up and saw my younger sister crying into her pillow. The room was dark except for a little light that came from a tiny window. I looked around for an exit in the small room. The door was solid iron. I looked down at myself. It seems someone stripped us down into our underwear. What a perv.  "Ally whats wrong and where are we,"I asked. "we... we were..... kidnapped" she cried. "WHAT, WHERE ARE THEY" I was furious. Does Mum know? Are the police coming? I had so many questions but I kept them inside me.  

"Ah, I see you girls are awake".   suddenly a man in his early 50's appeared. He wore a classy suit and tie and carried two old fashion dresses that porcelain dolls would wear. "WHO ARE YOU" I screamed.  "Who, me," the man said.  "you can just call me the doll master" he replied with a grin on his face. "And welcome to my dollhouse" he continued. WTF IS HAPPENING!!!! IS THIS THE PERV THAT STRIPPED ME DOWN TO MY BRA? IM GONNA KILL HIM!.  My mind was going crazy, but I stayed silent. "these are your dresses" he handed them to us. "Now" he continued "you are the housemaid," he said to my sister. "And you," he said pointing to me. " you are Fredrick Dickens youngest daughter," he said.  Who the hell is Fredrick Dickens? Are there other people here? I was completely confused. "Now put your outfits on," he said. we just stood there waiting for him to get his pervy a** out.

"Oh, you are not going to leave so we can change" Ally asked. "There is no need to" he replied. Yep, I fricken knew it. He is the Perv.  Ally and I slowly and cautiously got changed. I looked up at him and he was staring directly at me. Fricken hell. Once we were done he turned around and said: " I'll be back in 5 minutes". "Get ready for playtime" and he closed the door. 

"What the F*** was that," I said angrily. "And what is playtime" she replied. I've never seen her so scared in her life. "If that guy touches you in any way, I will not hesitate to choke him to death" I Sneered. "please do". Ally looked up at me and said: " are we ever getting out of here /yn/?". "Well, I don't know Ally. Do you think Two girls, One 14 the other 12 will be able to defeat a pervy fifty-something-year-old man?" I cried. "I don't know," she said as tears started to fall down her face. We heard footsteps from down the corridor. Ally Quickly whipped her tears away. 

 The doll master opened the door "Ok girls, ready for playtime" He smiled. S**t. I had a really bad feeling about this.