Chapter 3

"Amber" Alex whispered. "No...She can't be.......she just can't be". "Oh my god who is that," I said. "that is...was Amber Griffen" he was crying at this point. "She was my....my Daughter. My real daughter" he cried. 

"oh my god, I am so sorry" I comforted him. Suddenly he hugged me. Everything went silent. Although the everyone else was still "playing", Alex and I were in a different world completely. It all felt so familiar. It felt like I had never felt this way about someone since...since...

/FLASHBACK/

( you were 5 and Lilly was 3)  

"Daddy do you have to go"

"I'm sorry /yn/ but I can't stay forever"

"Daddy, when are you coming back"

"I'm not coming back, I can't come back. It's not possible"

"But Daddy I'm going to miss you"

"I know /yn/, I know. Hey /yn/, before I go, I want to give you something." He hands me a locket. I opened It to find a picture of Daddy, Lilly and me.

I snuggled up into his arms

"I love you Daddy"

"I love you to my little bear, and I always will"

And then he was gone.

/END OF FLASHBACK/

I burst into tears with him. He looked up at me. He had the same deep green eyes as my... my dad.  "Hey. I know what its like to lose someone special" Tears rolled down my cheeks. He gave me a faint smile. We both sucked the tears up before the doll master could notice and looked over where everyone else was. I saw a young girl with long dirty blond hair dressed in a pastel pink dress with long knee-high socks. She was staring at Amber's dead body. She looked terrified.  Why does he do this, what or who made him like this? All the questions still haunted me, and I wanted to find some answers. 

Then, I looked over at Lilly. She looked brave but deep down I knew she was scared. She looked over at me and saw the puffiness in my eyes. Her face turned miserable. 

"Lilly, Why are you looking at Elizabeth" the doll master questioned. "Um, nothing sir" she replied. He slowly started walking towards her. "Oh no," Alex cried.  " What is he going to do with her," I said.  "He might shock her," Alex said cautiously.  WHAT. "If that man touches her, I will strangle him to death". 

The doll master pulled out a small remote out of his pocket then he pointed it at Lilly.