Chapter 2

/your pov/

The doll master took us down a long winding corridor with creaky floorboards and faint red walls. There were rooms barricaded off iron doors. There must be more people here. What has he done with them and why is he doing this. The doll master lead us to a door at the end of the hallway.  He grabbed some keys out of his pocket and struggled to find the correct one. He got a key and opened the door. This door wasn't like the others. It wasn't made of iron or steel. He turned the door nob and the door opened. I knew it. There are others here. 

"Hello my precious dolls," The doll master said with a grin. "this is the new housemaid, and we found your daughter Mr Dickens" he continued. "Girls meet the others".  Lilly and I looked around. There were kids as young as 8 in the room. An older man walked over to us and hugged me. "Oh, Elizabeth were have you been,"  he said. he whispered in my ear, "play along with it". What does he mean? Wait. He must be Fredrick Dickens. S**t.  "Oh Daddy I'm so sorry" I replied. 

"You two should go and bond over there for a while. I'm sure you would have missed each other". The doll master scurried us to a window seat with a fake backdrop. Once the doll master walked away I turned to the man. " who are you" I asked. The man sighed. My name is Alex, but around here I'm known as Fredrick Dickens" he replied. "where are we Alex" I said. "I don't know" he replied. "Oh and I never got your name," he said. "It's /yn/" I replied. "Um /yn/ what year is it?" he asked. "um 2018" I replied with confusion. He looked astounded. "That means I've been here for 5 years".  Alex looked like he was about to cry, but he held the tears back.  Then he turned away and looked towards were Lilly was." that man is horrible" I was furious.  He turned back to me and said "shhh, don't say that out loud" he said cautiously. "if he heard you, you would have been tasered".  "I am so confused," I said. "I know" he replied. "let me explain". 

"What this is right now is something called "playtime". At playtime, the doll master can control us. As you know, we have been given characters, Like your my daughter. You must play as that character or you'll be punished".  "What is the punishment," I asked.  "nobody knows" he replied. "All we know is that if you are punished, you never come back". What the heck. does this guy kill people!?. 

We suddenly heard a gunshot."AHHHHHH"!. Alex and I turned back to where everyone else was. There was a girl lying on the floor dead.