14. Girls

I hear one of the guitars playing a riff then Luke's voice still as sexy as ever, but it has changed so much. It was deeper, and stronger. "Find me at a quarter to three cigarette in my hand" I hear him singing and I can't help but to question if he maybe picked up smoking in the last few years. Then again he was just singing, Calum could of written this, because he smokes.

"I'd be at every party I wouldn't miss a change" Luke sang again. I sat on my bench pulling apart a piece of toast slowly eating it. "No friends again and again. Gone when the morning comes" I hear Luke's voice echo the house a little. Calum wouldn't have written this, he always had Mikey Ash and I. Nikki's was also always there for him though they weren't that close. They were just always hanging around Ash and I.

"Demons I try to defend but I couldn't get enough" He sang again, I tried to pay attention the the music and not over think what that lyric meant. While listening I realised that it was the same riff still. "Fading away, fading away, wake up to someone with nothing to say" Then again that was a Calum line, he's never settled down with someone.

"I'd never change. Thought I'd never change. Then you come and change it all" Luke's voice got a little higher and everyone join in singing "with your love, your love, I'm a better, better man" they sang this twice then sang "darling all of my wrongs they lead me right to you. Wrapped in your arms I swear I'd die for your love" they sang, which made me think maybe Ashton wrote that line

I hear a knock at the door and Nikki came in with a huge smile. "I came with gifts" she greets me. She runs over embracing me into a huge warm hug. "How are you surviving?" She asked referring to the loud music. "Luke's voice is slowly pulling me apart. But I'm trying to figure out who wrote each line" I explained and she chuckles rolling her eyes.

We fell silent for a second listening to the music hearing. "You're the only one, who can lock this wild heart up in chains". She looked at me "Luke or Ash about you" she calls and I nodded as we fell silent listening to the rest of the next line.

"You mentioned gifts" I reminded her and she nods smiling. "Yup. Well. Hey girls" she called out. I give her a weird look and faced my front door getting off the bench. I see Ollie and Daisy come out and I squeal running up to them. "When did to get back?" I asked them pulling them in close. They went on a trip, it was sort of a gap year, that went for 2 years. I've missed them so much.

"Yesterday" Ollie answered with he same deep voice.