Chapter 7

~Em-Rose~

            “Em! Em-Rose!”

            “Em-Rose can you hear us?”

            I could feel hot tears streaming down my face. I want to go back to that day. It’s not fair. I want to be happy again. I want to stop being so afraid all of the time.

            I opened my eyes to see I was lying on the floor being cradled by Harry. The boys were surrounding me.

            “I-I’m sorry.”

            “What happened?” Asked Harry

            “Um it was nothing.”

            “Didn’t look like nothing.” I stayed silent; my only option.

            “Ok.” Liam dragged it out, “Um, boys we have a signing and concert tomorrow which I am sure you are aware of.”

            “But today, we have fun!” screamed Niall. I jumped.

            “Shh.” Corrected Liam

            “Oh, sorry Em.”

            “We could go to the pool?” Asked Louis

            “Yeah, pool sounds good.”

            “Em, there are some clothes already in your closet until we can get to mall.”

            I shoved the rest of my pancake in my mouth and ran upstairs. I chose the only door I hadn’t gone into yet. It was full of gorgeous dresses and shirts. I saw the swimsuits toward the back and chose from about 50 of them. I picked up the pink swimsuit with white polka dots. It was a tankini with the top having diagonal ruffles. Liam packed a bag of towels, goggles, and toys. We all walked outside the door and I started heading to the car.

            “Em-Rose I think we are going to walk. It’s only a little bit away.” He was right. We only had to walk a block before we were there, “We reserve this pool for ourselves on occasions so we won’t have to worry about other people.”

            I smiled as Zayn entered the password to get in the gate. There were two diving boards in front of me. One higher than the other. To my left was a swirly slide and shallower water. Everybody sat down their bags and started running to the pool. First Louis, then Niall, Harry, Zayn, and Liam. I stood at the edge of the pool looking down.

            “Come on Em! What are you waiting for?”

            “Uh, I can’t.”

            “Can’t what? Can’t swim?”

            “No, when you grow up like me it just doesn’t happen.” They all looked at me sad and I hated it.

            Liam realized and smiled a little, “We can teach you. Come on in. I’ll carry you to the shallower end.”

            I sat down on the edge and pushed myself off. Liam put me on his back.

            “Hold your breath and hold on tight.” He went under water and started swimming with me on his back.

 When he came back up for air he asked me, “Was it fun?”

“Yes.”

I spent the rest of the day learning how to swim and swimming from Liam to Harry. They said they were proud, but it felt just a little weird. How could you be proud of a thirteen year old that can’t swim? I felt like a two year old with them watching me like that. But it was also nice to hear someone tell me they were proud for the first time in years. I was getting to comfortable her though. That was dangerous, but you don’t understand how nice it feels to feel wanted. I know I’m going to get hurt, but I want to feel safe as long as I can.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Short... I know but when y'all reach 

12 votes and 7 comments?

Try hard to reach this because it makes me want to update more when you guys comment. :) I already have te chapter written so get to voting and commenting. Thanks guys!