Chapter 11

This chapter is for Grebby20 who commented about 50 times on each chapter and voted for every single one. I didnt get a ton of comments or votes if you exclude Grebby20's. Next time please try and just write one litttle comment or press a button. It's really not that hard. Thank you again Grebby20. Enjoy the chapter guys!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was yet another early morning with Zayn holding me on his hip. I was half asleep while we were in the kitchen with him trying to get me to eat a granola bar before giving up and throwing it out.

“Boys! We got to go!”

I slept through the whole car ride to the interview station and was still half asleep when Zayn passed me off to Nikki and the boys were rushed to their dressing room.

“Good morning, Sweets. You got to wake up so eat this.” She handed me a giant Pixie Stick and I started eating it.

 Nikki put me in baby pink skinny jeans and a gray shirt with an owl on it. She put my hair in low pigtails and added small pink ribbons at the tops. Before I knew it I was skipping around the room from the Pixie Stick.

“Quiet down. We have to go see the boys and the show is still going on. Let’s go.” I stuck my arms for her to pick me up. She walked into the boys’ dressing room after knocking. Liam was shirtless so I immediately covered my eyes.

“Liam get dressed behind the curtain like a normal person! If your pants weren’t on, you could have scarred her for life.” Louis came over and took me from her arms.

“You can look, Love. It’s ok.”

“Boys’ you are on soon. We need to get ready.” One of the security people called.

We all walked out and stood backstage.

Harry bent down next to me, “Now, Love you are going to go with Nikki and Patricia.” He said gesturing toward her, “We are going to enter and then you.”

I nodded my head and like always I receive five kisses on my forehead. I followed Nikki to a different stage entrance. There was a monitor backstage so I watched as the announced them. The boys smiled and waved before walking over and sitting across from the interviewer.

“How are you boys this morning?” She asked.

“We’re doing great. Thank you for having us.”

“Thank you for coming. Now recently on twitter lots of your fans have posted pictures of you guys with a little girl. Who is this?”

“That’s Em-Rose.” Louis said without explanation.

Liam chimed in, “We recently adopted her from the U.S.”

“Is she here today?” Asked the interviewer.

That was my cue. Someone hooked a microphone on my shirt and the wall in front of me rose. I tried tuning out the audience and smiled and waved. I saw the boys and walked over to them. There were no seats because they were taking up all of the room. I sat on Louis’s lap and the audience ‘awed.’

“Hi Em-Rose. How old are you?”

“Thirteen.” She seemed surprised. Everyone is.

“And what is like living with these crazy boys?”

“They can be complete idiots, but I love them. Things were a little ruff at first, but we grew together as if we were meant for each other. They’re defiantly changing my life.”

“You’re changing ours.” Niall said

“So, how did you wind up in foster care?” My smile faltered and my heart skipped a beat.

“Um. . .” I looked to the boys for help and they were a little shocked too.

“We believe- um- that the past is the past and all that matters is what is happening right now.”

She nodded and started talking to the boys about their new music video.

“Alright now the boys are going to take the stage.” Louis set me on the couch.

“We’ll be right back.” I smiled as they walked to the stage.

They started out the song “Story of my Life” and I watched.

During the second chorus of the song Harry walked off the stage over to me. He swung me on his hip while still singing into the microphone. He started awkwardly dancing with me. I was then passed to Zayn who twirled me. I was passed to each boy before returning to Harry who handed me his microphone. I sung the last line of the song just like he wanted me to. The audience clapped and cheered. As the interviewer closed out the show.

I smiled at the boys. I can’t believe they just did that. It’s supposed to be their show and they brought me in it. It was a ton of fun though.  I got to goof off with them completely forgetting about the camera. The boys gave me a group hug and kissed my head. 

“We love you princess.”

“I love you guys too.”