school day

The bus stopped and I got off, I walked to my apartment and immediately ran to my room and collapsed on my bed thinking over what happened today.
*BUZZ*
I sit up and grab my phone, lily texted me.
Lily
- hey y/n !! how did the project go? 😏
i laughed
- hey lily, the project went good ;)
I texted back teasing her.
Lily
- WHAT??
- tell
- me
- everything
She replied as soon as I sent the message.
- after you left, me and taehyung walked back to his apartment and did the project.
- when we finished we walked to get some hot chocolate! we got to know each other a little more, and then yoongi walked in and we talked to him for a bit. Taehyung seemed a little blunt with yoongi though, maybe they had an argument or something
Lily
- I bet he was jealous!
Lily texted back
- That's what I thought! Anyway when we finished Yoongi gave me a hug and left, taehyung walked me to the bus stop . When the bus came I was about to get on but he pulled me back and hugged me, i was so embarrassed
Lily
- SO CUTE, you guys are definitely going to end up together, and it seems yoongi makes him jealous hahahahaha

- oh shut up lily! How's hoseok ;)) I ask teasing her.
Lily
- shut up ☠️ she replied. I smirked at my phone.
- hahahahaha
-I'm tired, I will text u in the morning <3
Lily
- ok goodnightttt !

It was morning and of course I woke up to my alarm.
*BEEP BEEP BEEP BE-*
I got ready for school as usual.

"cute" i say looking in the mirror and walk out of the apartment

"cute" i say looking in the mirror and walk out of the apartment. as i walk closer to the bus stop I see taehyung sitting on the bench.
I decided to copy what he did to me yesterday and put my hands in front of his face covering his eyes.
"Guess who" I said mocking his voice
He turned around and gave me a hug, "you look cute" he smiles
"thanks" i tap his nose and sit beside him until the bus comes.
We walk onto the bus and sit on our usual seats and talked. I was so immersed into the conversation I didn't realise lily was standing in front of us.
" hellooooooo. Earth to Y/N???" she was waving her hands in front of me frantically
I jumped up in surprise, lily and taehyung laughed. She sat beside me and we all talked until the bus reached the university. As we were walking to the entrance hoseok joined us.We all parted ways- me and taehyung left to go to class and so did hoseok and lily.
" them two are so cute, I ship it" I say to tae laughing
" I agree" he smiled sweetly grabbing my hand before walking into class. As we walked in holding hands a few eyes landed on us. I looked at the floor a little embarrassed and tried to let go, but taehyung still held on.
We walked to the back and sat down at our usual seats. He let go of my hand and got out his books, I did the same. It seemed we were early as not many people were here.
" did you hear about the school trip we are having next week?" taehyung turned to me.
" no, where are we going?" I asked confused
" I think we are going to a theatre to watch a play" he taps his head thinking
" oh ok, what day is it?"
" Monday" he said with a smile
" okay" I nodded and turned as the teacher walked in.
" okay class today we are having a more relaxed lesson, we are going to watch a play!" The professor smiled widely as the class started whispering "yesss".
"The play we will be watching is Romeo and Juliet so if your studying that play make notes to add on if you haven't completed your project yet" he says as he's setting up the projector.
I can hear the girls whispering about how hot Leonardo DiCaprio is in this movie, i thought I should text lily as she loves this movie, and Leonardo DiCaprio.