Art class

" we should probably think about sleeping" jimin said whilst yawning.
" we have school tomorrow"  he said closing his eyes ready to fall asleep. Everyone nods and says goodnight, me and taehyung cuddle up and fall asleep.
It came morning and you could hear everyone groaning as the sun went in their eyes.
" coffee, I need coffee" Jimin says walking to the kitchen like a zombie.  I look over the room to see hoseok and lily smiling and holding hands, and yoongi, still sleeping. I stand up and hover over Yoongi.
" wake upp yoongii" I sing in his ear. His eyes open and smile weakly as he sees me, i pull him up and he slings his arm around me like he can't walk.
" good morning" he whispers , i pat his head and help him walk to the kitchen.
" Yoongi let go" taehyung stands over us two. Yoongi smirks and pulls me closer to him.
" aw but I don't want to" he says teasingly, Taehyung yanks me away from yoongi and we both walk into the kitchen.
" he was just joking" i say tilting my head
" he's trying to get a reaction off of me" taehyung puts his arm around my shoulder as we sit down at the table. he's so dramatic. Jimin drags his feet across the floor and eventually slumped into the chair opposite me and taehyung.
" better now you've had your coffee?" Tae says jokingly
" yeah" Jimin gives a chuckle.
Everyone sits down with coffee or tea in their hands. We all talk for a bit, we always end up laughing which puts me in a good mood. We all ended up laughing because Yoongi fell back asleep in his chair and fell off. After 10 minuets we all started to get ready for school.
" Y/N should I put my hair up or down?" Lily asks me staring into the mirror
"Umm keep it down" I reply back with a smile, she smiles back and keeps her hair down.

" Y/N should I put my hair up or down?" Lily asks me staring into the mirror "Umm keep it down" I reply back with a smile, she smiles back and keeps her hair down

i decided to wear this ^ something casual.
We all make our way out of the door and started walking towards the bus stop.
" it looks like it's going to rain today" hoseok says looking up at the sky. Everyone let out a sigh or a grunt with annoyance.
" I like the rain" I say looking up at the sky then down at my feet. Taehyung grabs my hand.
"Me too" he says grinning
" well you guys are weird because rain SUCKS" lily says sighing whilst pointing over to the bus which is coming our way. I just laugh and step on the bus. It wasn't a long journey, by the time we reached school it was time for my first art lesson, with jimin.
I say goodbye to everyone, give taehyung a kiss on the cheek and walk off with jimin to art class.
" this is going to be SO good, Y/N I will stay with you to help you or guide you, you might be a little behind as your only joining now but I'm sure I can help you catch up after class one night?" He says smirking and nudging me , I just laugh and shake my head and walk into the classroom.
" morning class, everyone take a seat. We will be focusing on characteristics of the face today, you will produce a piece of work by the end of the day, with detail and colour. You are allowed to talk but please don't be too loud" the professor seemed decent, not strict but not overly nice. She knows how to act and how to control the class and is very straight to the point, I like that. I'm at the back of the classroom, with jimin sitting next to me. I decide to focus on eyes and he decides to focus on lips.
" are you going to use oil paints or watercolour?" He asks me.
" watercolour, why?"
" I was just wondering" he says smiling
It's been about an hour into the class, I decided to sit back and relax for a bit, looking at my work and deciding what to do next.

" watercolour, why?" " I was just wondering" he says smiling It's been about an hour into the class, I decided to sit back and relax for a bit, looking at my work and deciding what to do next

this is what I've done so far.
I look over at jimins and my mouth dropped.

he's already finished??? One hour we've had, ONE HOUR " are you joking??" I blurt out" what?" He says looking at me with wide eyes

" are you joking??" I blurt out
" what?" He says looking at me with wide eyes.
" how have you already finished? We've had ONE HOUR and it looks amazing?" I say slightly panicked.
" I don't know I guess I work quickly, thank you though." He glances over at mine
" wow oh my god Y/N!! That's amazing" he says with bright eyes
" oh shush" i whisper under my breath, I can never take compliments.
" do you recognise those lips?" He says looking down at the paining them back at me.
It takes me a couple seconds until jimin points at my face and giggles. I tilt my head in confusion.
" I drew your lips" he says with a wide smile.
"I just always thought your lips looked soft and good to draw" he trails off and looks down at the painting then looks back at me "and now I have a detailed portrait of them" he smiles widely. I don't know how to feel, i mean i'm flattered but it makes me a little shy? embarrassed? i don't know the feeling.
" i-uh thank you?" i scratch the back of my neck. he rests his head on his hand and stares at me.
" I know you are with taehyung y/n, but i do have a little crush on you" he laughs and looks away
" Jimin, you're such a great friend and I like spending time with you but, we can only be friends okay?"  I say with a sweet tone and tilt my head
"okay" he smiles weakly
" I do want to kiss you though" he jokes and looks down at his painting.
" I don't think taehyung would want you to" I say laughing with him
" class dismissed, enjoy lunch break" she says whilst opening the door to let people out. I pick up my canvas and store it in the storage room, jimin waited for me and we walked out of class together, he put his arm around my shoulder as he started a conversation with me. After walking around the school we find yoongi walking out of class.
" hey Yoongi!" Jimin shouts over at Yoongi, he ignores him and starts walking off.
"Y/N is here" Jimin shouts, Yoongi immediately turns around with a grin.
He walks over and puts his arm around my shoulders, moving jimins off.
" helloooo" he shouts in my ear
" ouch" i cover my ear "hey Yoongi, how was class?" I say moving my head so he's not so close.
" it was ok, I just daydreamed the whole lesson"
" oh that's nice, me and Y/N had art class for the first time" Jimin says
" it was good" I said smiling over at jimin.
" your so lucky you have a class with Y/N I want to spend time with her" Yoongi says in a moody voice.
" you might just need to kidnap her" Jimin says giggling.
" I'd rather you not kidnap my girlfriend" tae pushes past Yoongi and removes his arm from my shoulder.
" tae-" he interrupts me
" why do you guys always flirt with y/n shes my girlfriend" He says with an annoyed tone.
" we only joke around taehyung don't get angry" Jimin says with his eyebrows raised. Taehyung doesn't say anything, he hugs me and cups my face " your mine" he whispers and slings his arm around my neck.
" so where should we eat, I want some food" Taehyung says rubbing his stomach
" yeah there is a sandwich shop downtown" Yoongi suggests.
" let's go!" i smile
jimin, Yoongi, tae and I walk out of school, and start walking towards town.