Sleepy students

" that was a good sandwich" Taehyung says whilst rubbing his stomach.
" your only saying that because you were hungry" Yoongi grunted whilst taking a sip of his water.
"we have class in 10 minuets, we better head off" I say standing up.
" yeah I will see you guys later" taehyung stands up and holds my hand. We say our goodbyes and walk out of the cafe.
" one more hour of class then i can go home and sleep" I mumble
" yeah I need sleep" he mumbles back.
" we should just sleep in the lesson" he laughs.
" I would but I don't want to fail this class so I have to listen"
" aish me neither" he adds on, putting his arm around my shoulder as we slump into our seats at the back of the class.
" good afternoon class, your professor isn't In today so I will be covering this class. Questions are set on the board, you can talk but not too loud. Complete all questions" an older woman walks in the class, sits down and started to read a book after her speech.
" if we do the questions quickly we can nap" I mutter under my breath.
"Sounds like a plan" Tae mumbles back
After 10 minuets we finish the questions, I was so tired I just slumped my head on the desk and slept. When I woke up I realised my head wasn't on the desk anymore, I was cuddling tae and my head was on his chest. I looked around to see an empty classroom. He started to wake up too.
" ah what time is it?" He says stretching
" 3:30 pm" I reply with a raspy voice, we both stood up, collected our things and left.
"Do you want to go out to dinner later?" he asked me whilst holding my hand as we walk towards the bus station.
" yeah that would be lovely" I smile and kiss his cheek.
As the bus arrived we got on and sat at the back, sharing headphones. As it reached our stop we got off and said our goodbyes.
" I will pick you up at 7" he said whilst kissing my forehead.
" okay" I smile sweetly back with dreamy eyes.
I walk into my apartment and run straight to my bedroom and collapse on my bed. I set an alarm for 6:00 and take a nap.
*BEEP BEEP BEEP BE-"
I stretch and press snooze on my alarm and roll out of bed. I browse through my wardrobe trying to find something cute to wear for dinner, taes never taken me out to dinner before it will be good.  After 5 minuets of looking I pulled together a cute outfit. I put on some light makeup and did my hair the way I liked it. I got dressed and sat down on my sofa In the living room and put on some Netflix.

I decide to wear this ^I hear my doorbell ring so I buzz them in, assuming it's taehyung

I hear my doorbell ring so I buzz them in, assuming it's taehyung.
As I open the door tae walks in with a bunch of sunflowers- my favourites! I thought.
" aw tae" I said giving him a hug and kissing his nose.
" these are for you" he says handing the flowers to me.
" you look.... amazing" his mouth wide open me  making me blush.
" I- than- you look amazing too" I say unsure of what to say back, I've never been good at taking compliments.
" your too cute, come on" he says holding my hand then guiding me out of my apartment.
" you will be staying at mine tonight" he says still looking forward, but a slight smirk creeps across his face, he notices himself smiling and quickly goes back to a straight face, hiding his smile.
" why?" I ask
" because" he laughs
I roll my eyes knowing tae won't answer my question, I get a little nervous thinking about staying over at taehyungs Place, he usually stays at mine. I don't know why I'm so nervous but tae noticed me being flustered.
" what are you thinking about" he says turning his head to me.
" nothing" I mumble back giving a fake smile.
He stares at me, knowing I'm lying but knows I will just lie again. He shakes his head and carries on walking.
" tae where are we going?" I ask realising we've been walking down the street for a while.
" a restaurant I found the other day" he squeezed my hand
" we are almost there don't worry" he gives me a wink and I hold his hand tighter.
As we reach the restaurant we walk in and take a seat by a big window.
" wow this place looks cool" I say whilst sitting down.
" yeah it is" he says looking around
" i am so ready to eat" I say holding up the menu. taehyung laughs and looks at the menu aswell.
" I'm just going to go to the restroom okay?" I smile as i stand up from the table.
" okay, shall I order for you" he asks
" yes please" I say walking of.
I walk into the restroom and stared at myself in the mirror. No one else is in here so I take the opportunity to talk to myself.
" get it together Y/N" I whisper
" it will be ok, I'm just overthinking"
Someone walks in so i walk away from the mirror and go into a stall. After I finished I washed my hands, checked my hair and breathed in and out to calm myself down.
" be cool" I whisper walking out of the door.
As I walk towards the table I see a bottle of wine on the table.
I sit down without saying anything and pour myself a glass and take a gulp.
" Y/N are you ok?" Taehyung asks me in a serious tone making me look up
" yeah I'm fine, maybe a little nervous why?" I ask
" you just seem..off" he says lowering his voice
Well done Y/N, he thinks you're weird now
" sorry I think it's because I had a nap after class and I only woke up about 2 hours ago" I say mustering up an excuse, which I was proud of to be honest.
" oh, ok I thought something was troubling you" he says taking a sip of wine, still staring straight through me.
" nope" I say blankly sipping my wine back.
He smirks and puts his glass down noticing me copying him. I look over to see our food coming.
" I'm so hungry I can't wait to eat this" he says looking down at his food. Throughout dinner me and tae talked normally, we laughed, we flirted it was a nice evening. When the bill came I grabbed it.
" let me pay-"
" absolutely not" he interrupts me
" at least split it" I say trying to compromise
I could tell by his glare he wasn't going to, but the waitress came over and I paid my half already, taehyung paid his and we left.
" you need to be quicker next time I guess"
I say teasing him
" oh I will" he says giggling, as we start to walk to his I can feel his gaze on me. I don't know what to do when I notice him staring at me, sometimes I just ignore it, sometimes I look at him. I decide to look over at tae and smile sweetly but he doesn't smile back. Odd, I thought. He was still staring at me but as I looked over again he was slightly smiling, the same look he gives me before he kisses me usually. The glare is intense and I can't help but say anything, we are walking in silence and I can feel his eyes burning through me.
" what is it" I let out a slight chuckle looking over at taehyung, as expected he didn't reply or even smile back. We reach the bus stop and wait for the bus, it's getting dark which is usually my favourite time of the day. As we sit on the bench waiting for the bus i rest my head on his shoulder.
" so" I sigh trying to start a conversation
" oh I haven't packed anything to stay at yours" I blurt out moments after, realising I have nothing to change into for bed or tomorrow.
" you can wear my clothes tomorrow" he says calmly and puts his arm around me.
" but they won't fit-" he interrupts me once again.
"It doesn't matter you will look cute" he says nuzzling his face into my neck. I smile at his cuteness. I start to feel his soft lips press on my neck.
" the bus is here" I say
we stand up and walk onto the bus and sit at the back.
He sat down on the seat by the window and I sat beside him. He rests his head against the glass and holds my hand tightly. I was getting tired so I rested my head on his shoulder and closed my eyes.