Sleepover part 1

As the bus reached our stop we walked off.
" see you soon" tae said and kissed me on the cheek running off with a wide smile on his face.
I walked to my apartment cupping my face hiding the massive smile underneath. i can't believe he kissed my cheek ??
As I walked in I realised i needed to clean the place up so I put on my headphones and listened to music with full volume, and started cleaning. It was around half an hour later and I looked at my clean apartment feeling proud.
I walked into my - now tidy - bedroom. My bedroom was my favourite room out of my apartment because it was very cosy and cute.

 My bedroom was my favourite room out of my apartment because it was very cosy and cute

i decided to change into an oversized hoodie and some comfy shorts. As I was looking at clothes I got a text.
Lily
- hey Y/N I'm outside can you buzz me in?
I buzz her in and she walks through. She gave me a massive hug.
" HEYY! I'm so excited oh my gosh you have no idea." Lily said with a boxy smile.
" I'm excited too but nervous, i want everyone to have a good time" we both sit down on my bed  "i have something to tell you" i say to lily with a shy smile as her eyes widen
"WHAT HAPPENED" she shouts
"when i got off the bus taehyung kissed me on the cheek" i cover my face in embarrassment as she screams throwing pillows at me.
" Y/N I TOLD YOU HE LIKED YOU OH MY GOD THIS IS SO CUTE" she calms down and smirks at me " i bet he'll like what you're wearing" she walks off laughing, i stare confused in the mirror
"how i'm wearing a hoodie"
"it's comfy he will probably want to hug you all night, and plus you're wearing shorts and socks ?? you have legs for days y/n you should show them off more" she starts to poke at my legs

 " Y/N I TOLD YOU HE LIKED YOU OH MY GOD THIS IS SO CUTE" she calms down and smirks at me " i bet he'll like what you're wearing" she walks off laughing, i stare confused in the mirror "how i'm wearing a hoodie" "it's comfy he will probably want t...

i walk out and give her a little twirl showing off the outfit sarcastically
" Should we get blankets and pillows together and set up the area where everyone is going to sleep?" she asks i nodded and started grabbing random pillows and blankets and we made a cute little area on one half of my room where everyone would sleep. There was a mini sofa where someone could sleep, a mattress in the corner and loads of pillows and blankets covering the floor. My phone suddenly made a sound.
Taehyung
- hey I'm outside can you buzz me in :)
I buzzed him up and checked how I looked.
" you look great don't worry" lily said smirking at me.
" helloooo" taehyung walked in with pillows stuffed under his arms, Lily and i walk out of my bedroom, I was a little nervous so I walked behind lily, the last time i saw him he kissed my cheek! i get shy around him because i like him. Lily hugged taehyung and walked to the kitchen to get a drink probably. Taehyung walked over to me looking me up and down and smiled, he opened his arms wide waiting for me to come over and hug him.
" hi" he whispers in my ear as he wraps his arms around my waist. His warm breath sends chills down my body.
" hi" I whisper back.
He moves his head to look at me and stares into my eyes, his face is 1 inch away from mine. I don't know how to feel I just know I wanted to kiss him, is that bad !?? god how am i getting embarrassed by my own thoughts. my thoughts were abruptly interrupted as taehyung gently kissed me, it was a short soft kiss, he pulled away and looked behind to see if lily was there, she wasn't so he smiled at me and kissed me again but with more passion, he lingered then bit my lip slightly. he let go of the hug and walked to the kitchen, i walk slowly to my room and close the door to silently scream, i cant make a sound but i'm just FREAKING OUT. how can i even continue with tonight?? do i just pretend that never happened. I don't even know how to react I'm so overwhelmed, i cover my face with the palms of my hands. i take some deep breaths to calm myself down and walk out the room and into the kitchen to find taehyung pouring drinks into glasses and lily preparing snacks, I walk over to lily and rest my head on her shoulder. I grabbed a piece of popcorn and whispered in her ear
" tae just kissed me" she stopped what she was doing and ran out of the room grabbing my hand.
" WHAT" she said screaming at me.
" tell me everything I need to capture this moment" she says siting down as I started to giggle. After I told her what happened she had a massive smirk on her face.
" hey guys, hoseok is outside, he just texted me" taehyung walked in.
" I will buzz him up" I say looking at tae. After I buzzed in hoseok lily started to panic.
" do I look ok? Are you sure he likes me?"
" yes I'm sure he likes you and yes you look great" I say with a wide smile on my face. hoseok walks in with a glimmer in his eye
" hey guys" he gives me a hug, then tae then walks over to lily.
Lily's POV
" hi Lily" hoseok says to me smiling, I blush and say hi back. He hugs me tightly.
" so when is jimin and yoongi comimg?" I ask hoseok.
" I'm guessing they will come soon, jimin said he was going to pick up something from the store then come here. Yoongi will probably be late because he always is" he said slightly laughing. his smile is so dreamy !!!
" oh cool, do you guys wanna go for a walk by the river when everyone arrives?" Taehyung joins into the conversation.
" sounds good to me" hoseok replies looking over at me. I can't stop smiling, he is so cute i feel shy just being around him. As I'm thinking about hoseok I feel someone nudge me on the shoulder.
" lily could you and hoseok go to the store and get some ice? It seems like I've ran out" Y/N looks at me smirking. AH I can't believe she's setting me up with him, part of me is embarrassed and the other is excited, I look over at hoseok to see if he's ok with it and he smiles grabbing my hand. We start to walk to the store and we chat all the way there, he makes me laugh so much.
End of Lily's POV
Back you Y/N POV
" your so sly setting them up like that" taehyung says to me as Hoseok and Lily walk out of the door. He walks over to me slowly with a boxy smile.
" I just want them two to be together!" I say innocently.
He puts on some music and starts lip syncing, pretending to hold a microphone. i laugh and sway my hands in the air like he's performing for me, his phone buzzes.
" ah jimin is here" he says walking to the buzzer to let him in.
"aw ok maybe he can singwith you" I say laughing
"Yeah we can perform a show for you" he says grinning widely.
Jimin walks in and smiles at us two, he has a singular rose in his hand and walks over to me and hands me the flower
"Here! Thank you for letting me stay here tonight" he says sweetly.
" aw thank you so much! It's my pleasure hosting." I bow sarcastically like i'm in the theatre
" how come you bought me a rose" I asked politely.
" I just saw it in a store and thought it would be nice to give it to you" jimin said with a massive smile on his face. I smelled the rose and pressed it on my face like people do on photos.
" you look so pretty" Jimin says in a hushed tone, looking me up and down. I feel myself getting a little embarrassed and say thank you. Taehyung walks over and grabs my hand and drags me and jimin to the sofa, we all sat down and made small talk about the weather and what snacks we have.
" yoongis here" Jimin says standing up to buzz him in. I stand up and walk to the kitchen to get my water bottle. I texted lily to see how she was doing.
- hey Lily, how is it going??
Lily
- it's going great! He uh.. KISSED ME
I look at my phone and gasp.
- omg!! So cute :)) just to let you know everyone is here now so when you two come back we can walk to the river ?? " I text her with a smile on my face.
I feel a pair of hands on my waist, I assumed it was taehyung and turned around to hug him.
" hello y/n" yoongi whispered in my ear. I blushed, i can't believe I thought it was taehyung how embarrassing. I let go and smiled up at Yoongi.
" hi" I said with a smile, jimin and taehyung walked in greeting yoongi. I walk back into the living room sitting on a chair.
Everyone walked back into the room and sat down.
"lily and hoseok are on their way back so they won't be long" i say with a small smile
My phone buzzed
Lily
- we're here !!
I walk over to buzz them in and as I turn around I see jimin in front of me.
"Where is your bathroom?" He said politely, I directed him and he walked off.
Lily and hoseok walked in holding hands, I immediately have a grin on my face, lily rolls her eyes and sits down with hoseok on the sofa.