Un

"You like it wet and so do I, I know you never waste a drip."
____

Jamie's POV,

It was finally the day I've been waiting for after 4 years. I've studied all throughout college to get to the point in my life where I can finally apply to be the assistant of the CEO of one of the biggest companies in the world.

When I found out that the CEO, Mr. Min Yoongi had needed a new assistant I knew I had to be one of the first to apply. Not only did I need the money, but this could finally be my break out into the business world. This could be an opportunity of an lifetime and I was not going to let it flush down the drain.

I've worked my ass off so hard for the past four years and hopefully it will all pay off. But there's just one problem I'm worried about. I've heard that Mr. Yoongi is a very stubborn man and fires people left and right. He has a very intimidating persona, even his other workers are intimidated by him and try not to fuck up around him.
-

After countless minutes I'm in front of the huge building, I pay the man and finally get out of the taxi. I couldn't believe that I was here standing in front of the tall skyscraper. It was like a dream come true.

I walked into the building the lobby was nice and very fancy with black and gray interior and I hurry up to the front desk.

"Hello, I have a meeting with Mr. Min Yoongi"the lady only nods.

"What is your name ma'm" the lady asked

"Jamie Rosé" I replied

"Yes, Just walk down the hallway to your left take the elevator up to floor 24 and it's the first office on the right." She says, giving me a bright smile.

"Thank you so much"

"No problem, and good luck"

I make my way to the crowded elevator and at this point I can feel my heart in my ass, I'm so nervous what if I do something wrong. I hope I get this position. Before I know it the bell rings and the door opens.

I make my way to his office with my heart beating out of my ass. 'You've got this Jamie' I say to myself. I make it to his door and I knock.

"Come in" I hear a deep raspy voice come from the other side of the door.