Chapter 4

-time skip-

I woke up in the morning to Nicki jumping on me. Hah she had always been so lively.

"What'd you want" I said groggily, stifling a yawn.

"Liam's here, in the lounge room, he wants to see you" she whispered with a wink.

I hit her playfully with a pillow, brushed out my long, light-caramel/blonde hair, wiped the smudged make-up from my face and ventured out to the lounge room. Good thing I wore my cute pjs, I thought to myself.

"Morning Liam" I said quietly with a smile.

"Oh sorry love, did I wake you?" He said sweetly, his lips curling up at the corners to create an adorable half smile. He had a genuine look of caring in his beautiful brown eyes.

Walking over to the Kitchen to turn the kettle on, I let out a small laugh before turning back to him, "mm hmm you did, but it's alright, I should probably be getting up anyway" I giggled I looked from the clock back to him. We shared a few seconds of smiling and staring into each other's eyes. The intensity started to grow as our smiles dropped slightly, but then we both realised and looked away awkwardly. I turned back to the now boiling kettle, "Tea, Liam?"

"We will, please Gee!" Nicola and Ruth both yelled from the bedroom, obviously listening from the other side of the door.

"Uh no thanks, I'd better be off to get ready for today. I just wanted to pop in and say 'Good Morning'." He smiled said as he took a few steps closer to the kitchen, so he was standing in the archway between the rooms. God he was so sweet!

"Oh and Niall keeps banging on about this girl that you've arranged for him. He wants to at least know her name." He said now staring into my eyes from only a couple metres away.

"oh uh" was all I could manage to say, he was a bit taller than me and now that he was a lot closer I had to look up at him slightly, making me look up into those warm, caring eyes,

"Georgia?"

"Oh. Ha-ha. Um, Brooke. Her name is Brooke." I said realising I had been staring into his eyes, which was beginning to make him feel slightly uncomfortable.

"Brooke? Really?" he said teasing me a bit, like he used to, when we were back in Wolverhampton.

"Yes!" I practically yelled at him through a laugh. "Why would I lie about her name? More to the point, why would I lie to you!?" I said with a slight tone of annoyance to my voice. Liam must have noticed this because he pulled me into an embrace. OH MY GOODNESS his hugs were still, if not more amazing, than they were. His strong arms gripped around me as he rubbed my back. I could've melted right there and then.

"I'm sorry Gee, you know I was just kidding, right?" he said releasing me and staring down into my eyes.

"I know" I smiled. I couldn't help it!

"Well, I think we should both start getting ready, bye" he said kissing the top of my head gently , before turning and jogging out of the room. "OH!" he said quite loudly and suddenly as his head popped back round the corner of the open door. "Remember to wear something comfortable, love" he said before winking and going back to his own room.

Comfortable? What would we be doing today!? I though as I served up the tea and called the other two girls before walking over and closing our door.

*Brooke's P.O.V*

Kiara and I got to the hotel and walked into the lobby.

"Can you believe that within the hour WE will be meeting ONE DIRECTION!!!??" she practically yelled.