Chapter 23

A/N third chapter tonight up :D hope you guys are grateful :) haha

please leave you comments and vote :3 enjoy.. x

-------------

-time skip-

*Liam’s P.O.V*

She had been back home for a month. A MONTH. Don’t get me wrong I was happy that she was enjoying herself, that she was back home with her friends and family, but I missed her. Brooke and Kiara had been home for a few days and had seen her. They said she seemed happy, but that there was something different.

She was supposed to be coming back on tour with us in three days. He parents said that they had wanted to see me again, so I figured why ‘wait for her to come to us, when I could go to her?’ We had a few days between concerts so now was the perfect time. She didn’t know I was coming, I had decided to surprise her.

 That’s where I am. In a taxi, on my way to her house, luckily she still lived in the same house that I had spent so much time at as we were growing up. I had called her mum a couple of days and told her about my plan, she said she thought it was a great idea and gave me permission to stay with them. I was getting sick of staying in hotels and anyway it gave me a chance to see my parents before they went on their anniversary holiday tomorrow.

I got to her house at about 5pm, I grabbed my bag from the boot, payed the cabby and headed to her front door. I raised my hand to knock.

*Georgia’s P.O.V*

I was sitting in the front lounge, reading twitter. I had about 20,000 followers, not that these were people that actually know me or even who followed me because they like my tweets; they followed me because they had found out that I was best friends with One Direction. People were tweeting me all the time and retweeting me, for no reason in particular. Some of the things I got were;

OneDLover:

@ProudBlondie1D follow me please?

Direction4EVA:

@ProudBlondie1D Do a twitcam with Liam? I LOVE him!! <3

So many tweets like them, many more that say that they’re going marry him. It’s cute that they’re so dedicated. Liam does all he can to give back to them, he’s really sweet.

I do get a little bit of hate, but because the fans know that I’m his best friends, they don’t seem to be threatened or anything by me, so I guess the majority of them like me.

Just as I was reading more mentions there was a knock at the door.

I wonder who that would be. OH well, I better answer it. I walk over to the door and open it.

“Hello?” the door swings open. I see a gorgeous face that I know all too well.

“Liam? LIAM!!!” I jumped into his arms and gave him a huge hug. I was so happy to see him. It had only been a month but after two years apart, a month was too long.

*Liam’s P.O.V*

She opened the door and looked confused, then excited. She jumped into my arms without warning and hugged me tightly. It felt so good to hug her again, I could smell her floral scented shampoo. I missed that smell. I knew I would eventually have to let her go, but for the moment I was enjoying her being in my hold.

“Oh, sorry, come in.” she smiled widely. Her bump had grown, not a lot but there was a difference.

We walked down into the back lounge room, and greeted her parents. Sheridan was happy to see me, she pulled me into a hug and kissed me on the cheek.