Agent 8's Story (Part 2)

With the key in hand, the octoling went on the Inkrail and to the other said and use it to unlock the vault. It was a long, dark tunnel but she pushed on. She was in some type of subway with no trains at all. She heard the phone ring so she walks up to it and answer it. The telephone to her that she was in Deepsea Metro Central Station. It also explain that it'll help her escape the subway. The telephone gives her a CQ-80 and CQ card. It told her to keep them safe. It told her to ride a train.

Cap'n Cuttlefish just decided to just call her Agent 8. Agent grab the stuff that telephone give to her. When she did, an train came by and stopped. She decided to walk inside with Cuttlefish and the train starts to move. While on the train, an sea slug comes out and explains that their the conductor, C.Q Cumber. Cuttlefish was in shock.

C.Q Cumber explains that they are operated by the Kamabo Corporation and the test chambers are connected by the Deepsea Metro subway system. They see that Agent 8 had a CQ-80 device. He guessed that she wanted to reach to the surface. Cuttlefish agrees with them as Agent 8 nodded. C.Q Cumber explains that you need to past of test from the Deepsea Metro station to escape while also collect four thangs. With all of the four thangs had been gathered, they'll be free. Agent 8 nods again. C.Q told her to use the C.Q-80 and choose where to go. A map pop when she did. She choose the only one she can. Her test was about to begin.