Agent 8's Story (Part 4)

Marina started to notice that the water is moving too as it grabs Pearl's and Cuttlefish's attention. Cuttlefish said it was an human then notice that the telephone was back. It explains that he'll destory the world and start a new on with it's ink laser. Pearl asked if there's a way to stop it. Marina explains that the machine charges by using the power of the sun. Marina said that she got a prototype bombs that need to be manly explosion to work so she give that job to Agent 8. "If we cover it up with ink, the laser will be down." "What can I do?" Pearl asked. Marina said that she can use her vocals wail to finish it off.

Agent 8 superjumps to the machine and get to work. After she finished covering it up with in, she superjumps back to the helicopter. Marina said "It's not chrage but still ready to fire!" She was in a panic as Agent 8 got a worried look on her face. Then Pearl jumped down to the platform that holds Agent 8, 3 and Cuttlefish. "Leave it to me!" Pearl said to Agent 8. Pearl then pull out her killer wail. Cuttlefish and Agent 8 look in shock. She then let out a loud Booya into the killer wail as the laser fired. It was close but eventually, the killer wail blasted to the machine. The telephone was finally defeated and Inkopolis and the world was saved.

Marina tackle hugs Pearl as Agent 3 slowly gain conscious. Agent 8 looked at her then smiles. Agent 3 asked what happen and Agent 8 told. Agent 3 apologizes to her but Agent 8 said it was ok. The two started to talk to each other as Cuttlefish, Marina and Pearl hanged out. They finally made it back to Inkopolis. Cuttlefish and Agent 3 was dropped off back home. Agent 8 walks into the city of Inkopolis Square. Not noticing an certain inkling.