The Bet

(So sorry for the long wait. Been way too busy but now I'm back!)
Today is the day of the splatfest. Sunny and Jax was practicing very hard over the pass few weeks before the splatfest. They already got their Splatfest tee too! No-pulp for Sunny and pulp for Jax.
The night of the Splatfest is tonight. Sunny was just buying some food from Crusty Sean. 'Tonight is the night.' She thought with a grin as she gets her food and sits down and starts to eat her food as she looks around. The Square was full with inklings and octolings, partying and enjoying the show that the Off The Hook girls are throwing.

"So, this is what Splatfest is like?" Sunny thought out loud. "Yep and it's only the beginning." A voice said behind her. She jumped then turn around the sighs in relief. "My zapfish! Stop doing that!" She said as she punches Jax's shoulder. "Ow! Ok geez! I'm sorry!" Jax said with a chuckle."Come on. Let's do this splatfest." He said as he starts to walk to the Deco Tower but Sunny stop him. "Not so fast, play boy. We got to make this as a bet." She said with a smirk.

"Oh? This little octoling wants to make a bet with this pro player?" Jax said with a smirk as Sunny roll her eyes. "If Team No-Pulp win, you have to go on live tv and confess who you like." She said with a smirk as Jax's eyes widen but smirks none of the less. "Fine but if Team Pulp win, you have to do our chores for a month." Her eyes had a fear in them for a moment but shake it off and puts her hand out.

"So it's a bet?" She asked with a smirk as Jax shake her hand. "It's a bet!" He said as he smirk back and the two let go while start walking to the Deco Tower with the determination to win the bet.