Love & Lust - Pt 1

"Connor"

He started with my chest, making me red on my face. I felt his soft lips on me, making me crave him even more. His hands were travelling up and down my body as he looked at me with love and security.

He started planting small kisses up to my collarbone and my neck, making me want him even more.
He then reaches my soft spot, with small kisses, slowly turning into him sucking the spot on my neck, soon giving me a hickey. "Connor..." I moan out softly, as my fingertips carassing the soft ends of his hair. His lips traveled from my neck to my jaw, planting small kisses on each one, soon reaching my lips.

He kisses me softly once, then pulls away, he looks at me with lust in his eyes. He then kisses me again, but more passionately, with love and desire.
I kiss back with passion, and love, then pulling away as he quickly pulled off his shirt and tossed it onto the floor.
My hands travelled down his neck to his chest. I kissed him again with lust, I pulled away and looked at him, his hair was very messy looking, unlike how it is all the time.

I kissed him one more time, before I started on his neck. He held onto my waist, as I was right on him. I started to nibble on his earlobe, then giving little kisses, soon going down to his chest. As I got lower, I looked up at Connor, biting my lower lip.
He was hard. He had lust and craving in his eyes as he looked down at me, then nodded, biting his lip.

I slowly pulled down his pants, "(Y/N)..." When his pants were off, I was greeted with his member, he was very
hard.

Should I continue?