Pt 2

"Please (Y/N). It would be nice if you'd... " He got cut off by giving a groan, and he bit his lower lip and looked down at me. I looked up at him with innocent eyes. I hummed once, sending vibrations through him. "Can you do that again..?" He liked it, so I started moaning more and more through his member. He then put his head back slowly while enjoying this.

"(Y/N), I think I'm going to... " He couldn't finish as he put his head back and bit his lower lip in pleasure, while he came inside my mouth. "Sorry.. I didn't pull away-" He stopped and smirked as he saw me swallow it.

He then pulled me from the floor up to the bed, and he looked at me with permission. I just sucked him off, of course I'm okay with him. (im sorry class)
I nodded shyly and looked beside myself. He let his hands go to my bra, and took it off and looked at my breast. He kissed my collarbone, these kisses leading to my nipples, he then started to suck on them and I held his hair and gripped on it.
He pulled away then he stopped the little sweet kisses. Gripping my waist, he pulled his tongue down my abdomen, soon leading to my area.

He then pulls away and takes off my undergarments. He puts his hands on my thighs, spreading my legs apart for him to see me. I blush madly, if I wasn't already...

He then starts licking my clit. Then he puts his two fingers in me, and starts moving them in and out. "Connor" I moan out as I feel his fingers inside me, moving in and out. He goes quicker and quicker watching me as he licks my clit also.

"Connor connor connor!!" My words were replaced with a pleasured moan as I came. I sighed happily but tired and sleepy, I crawled into bed and Connor walked over with my underwhere in hand smirking. I groaned as I grabbed them out of his hand and put them on.
Connor got into bed beside me, and he pulled me against his chest. I loved this feeling.

"Hey Connor..."
"Yes (y/n)?" Connor said tiredly.
"Why do you love me? Why are you with me?"
"Well..." Connor said drifting his word away.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"I just needed a whiff of that sweet pussy."

Uhm.. so that just happened lol. So this was my first ever smut. I became to just be a little careless at the end but yeah! Thanks for the people who had read both chapters! Thanks for reading! C: