Chapter three: The Curse

Issabelle’s POV

I was about to kill him when I noticed a mark in his leg. He seems to have a Leaf-like birthmark. Maybe that was my papa telling me about, he said “There will be a boy and a girl who will help you remove the curse” I waited for that moment, I even have to fake my death but it seems like the public misunderstood it.

*9 years Ago*

My papa was about to die when he said something to me and my brother…

“My children, don’t worry about papa, I will guide you always for the rest of your lives..”

“Oh papa! don’t leave us this soon… Mom already past away, and then you also papa??...” that was my brother, I can bear to see my papa dying in front of me, while us, me and my brother, just standing there and see papa die.

“Issabelle come here…” I immediately go to him, he hugged me until he said me about my prophecy which Mama and Papa did… he said to m that.

“In about nine years from now Issabelle, you and your brother will turn into a vampire…” Me and my brother was shocked when Papa said that. “In runs in our blood, everytime we reached 18, we turn into a vampire, it happens at the night of the new moon.” he said that with his eyes close, but still, not a single word came out in our mouths to ask papa so many questions.

“Issabelle, remember the rose you seen in my office, you have to get that, that’s the only way you can turn into a human again, but you have to wait that somebody will help you and your bro---“ My papa didn’t finished what he was saying when he coughed.

“PAPA!” My brother shout because of my papa’s state.

“Don’t worry son… I was saying that the only way you can…” He coughed again and again and again, every breathe that comes out in his mouth counts now… “I don’t have much time…” And he coughed again. “There will be a boy and a girl who will help you remove the… curse…”

My papa was able to finish what he was saying, same as he finished living in this world.. my brother and I couldn’t do something any much better but to cry and mourn for my papa’s death.

“What shall we do, big bro??... Now that papa’s gone… And my birthday won’t be long enough, I’ll be turning 18, we’ll be turning 18!” My brother and I are twins… So whatever happens to me, happens to him.

“We have to make a plan, in order to prevent on killing people, as what I read in the books and stuffs, Normally, Vampires sucks their fangs in the humans to prevent on extreme hungriness, it states that in less in an hour, will be thirsty when we’ll turn into 18.” I don’t know what to do, I’m only 17 years old, I can’t think of something, my mind is still stuck as what as my papa’s said and he’s death, but most importantly, thee prophecy.

“So, we’ll kill ourselves?”

“I can’t think much something”

“No, Brother! I so have many things to experience, And just what papa said, They will be a boy and a girl who’ll save us”

Moments passed, but still, my brother doesn’t intend to talk, I know why, because he is thinking what will do.

.

.

.

.

“I have a plan” he said.

“What is it brother?!”

“We’ll kill ourselves……… in the memories of the people…” After he said that, it felt wrong but when my brother is thinking something, it doesn’t always fail, in other words, It successfully succeed.

So after we killed ourselves to the people’s memories, and locked ourselves in the house. My brother was also leaving, he said that he’ll search some of our relatives, at first I was protesting but he said that

“There’s no other way, but to do this, I’ll come back I promise…”

After he said that, I just said yes, and waved goodbye to him, So now here I am, Alone in the house…

However, until now, my brother hasn’t still came back.

a/n: Sorry po dahil English, wala kasi akong magaa ngayon kundi mag English ng mag English, ito kasi si author, may pagkaweird: Nag-eenglish kapag galit at nasa mood. Sa ngayon kasi galit ako sa kaibigan kong hindi ako kinakausap, di naman kaya kami nag-away. hihihi.

 sorry lang sa mga typo errors and mispelled words..