6

[ Taeyong | Kun | Jaehyun | Jeno | Lucas | Jungwoo | Jaemin ]

"You look uglier than usual, I see." Lucas lifts up his brow and points to Jaehyun's dark circles underneath his eyes. The thing was, he didn't need his best friend to tell him he was the definition of pitiful! No need to rub it in.

Flicking his gaze, Jaehyun narrows his eyes towards Lucas who also didn't look too spiffy himself. "I don't know if I'm ugly then what are you?"

"Handsome, duh." Lucas grins, pushing his hair up as he sends a wink towards Jaehyun. It was quite obvious his best friend had enough of his jokes, but it's just so funny teasing Jaehyun. His expressions are always the best!

Jaehyun fakes a laugh and walks next to Lucas. He makes a face of disgust the moment he sees Ten flirting with Taeyong near his desk. "Can you believe it? I thought everyone knew about my thing with Taeyong?"

"What thing?" Lucas questions, taking a peek into the classroom. His eyes fall on some tiny ass midget opening his big mouth towards Jaehyun's crush. "You mean that small fry? Since when did you care?"

Jaehyun screams with his mouth closed. Wow! Whatever important information he tells Lucas, it probably goes in one ear and out the other. "Dude, I explained it to you already."

Scratching his head, Lucas snorts. "Well, explain it to me again. It probably wasn't much. Maybe that's why I can't remember."

For the fifth time, Jaehyun is sick and tired of recapping things. This was the only time he will make an exception, considering he may be at fault for leaving out some details. Sure, that was his fault! "Ever since he transferred here, he's been sticking to Taeyong like glue."

"And?" Lucas nods his head pretending to listen while his eyes slowly zoom out. Maybe his best friend was right, he probably heard this a million times, but every single time Jaehyun opens his mouth, it's an instant hello to snooze-city!

Gritting his teeth, Jaehyun continues to burn holes on Ten's backside. "That's it."

"Really, are you an idiot?" Lucas breathes and drags Jaehyun by the collar. It's quite obvious he was the brains in this friendship and that says a lot. "Listen, I'm only doing this because you're too stupid to do it yourself."

Questioning everything, Jaehyun tries to escape Lucas's grasp, but it was too late. The moment his best friend started dragging him, he had caused a scene. Not to mention the second-hand embarrassment, now Taeyong will think he's an actual wuss! "Whatever you do, don't embarrass me in front of—

"Hey, Taeyong." Lucas tilts his head upwards, greeting Jaehyun's crush. From the looks of it, Jaehyun had some chance with this boy. It was obvious his eyes were fully on Jaehyun and Ten was really just another person taking up air. No need to worry about him. "Is it okay if you give Jaehyun a smooch?"

Widening his eyes, Taeyong looks at Jaehyun who was on the floor preparing his grave. Such a pitiful sight, but at this rate if it weren't for Lucas, Jaehyun would probably stay single forever.

"A k—kiss?" Taeyong gasps, mouth forming an 'o'. He side-eyes Ten who was giggling and wiggling his brows. Somehow, Jaehyun might have taken it way too far and misunderstood the whole entire situation. Ten wasn't his competition, he was Taeyong's best friend.

Puckering his lips, Lucas pats his best friend on the back and reassured him there was no need to worry. "In case you didn't know, this is how a kiss should look like."

This just in, Jaehyun wasn't the actual idiot in this friendship. It was Lucas all along. What the hell was he even doing? FYI, that was not a kiss. Unless Jaehyun counts Lucas looking like a constipated blowfish as one, then yeah sure. A+ for effort! "Remind me again why you're my best friend?"

Lucas shrugs his shoulders and takes his seat by the window. He yells from across the class, loud enough for everyone to hear. "Did you forget? When you were nine, you peed in your pants and I had to cover for you!"

"Shut up." Jaehyun sinks into his desk as he realizes his big secret being exposed to not only the whole class but also his crush. So this was Lucas's plan all along, huh? Screw friendship!

-
A/N:
Poor Jaehyun. Look what he has to deal with everyday. 😢

Lmao, I realized I put Ten as one of the major characters, but really he's just a cameo. Whoops, I need to change that. 😌