;Your first kiss;

Charlie Scene

You and Jordan were watching a horror movie, all cuddled up on the couch as couples do. A jumpscare soon came, you jolted onto Jordan's lap and buried your face into his chest. He smiled and wrapped his arms around you carefully. "Awe baby, you scared?" He asked slightly tauntingly, but nonetheless a tad worried. You nodded into his chest and he turned the TV off as you unburied your face to look up at him. Next thing you know, you're pinned to the couch. Jordan's eyes were a mix of love and lust. He kissed you passionately as he kept himself from touching any "inappropriate" parts of your body.
Your first kiss with Jordan was.. exciting.

Danny

You and Danny were just cuddled on your queen sized bed, he played with your beautiful hair carefully and kissed your cheek. Or, he would have if you didn't turn to face him at that exact moment. He kissed your lips accidentally and you both looked at each other blushing. His eyes were seemingly asking for another kiss, he wanted a propper taste of your lips. You nod as he goes on top of you kissing you gently..

J-Dog

You and J-Puppy were sitting on a bench in the park with ice creams. It was a nice sunny day,  stunning. He noticed ice cream on your cheek then had an idea, though he is a shy pupper, he can step out every once in a while. He leaned down with a boost of confidence and licked the ice cream off your cheek. You looked up and blushed, suddenly you pulled him into a kiss, he gladly kissed back.

Johnny 3 Tears

You and George were driving around at night, you both loved to do it. George pulled up to a parking space and parked, it was midnight, barely anything was visible except for you, him, and the stars. "(Y/N)... c-can I kiss you..?" George asked shyly. You nodded and he leaned over giving you a gentle kiss on your soft lips, you kissed back and smiled.

Funny Man

You and Dylan were just hanging out, he seemed to space out staring at something on your face? "Do i have something on my face?" You questioned. "No, but you have something on your lips." He says and kisses you deeply, then pulls away leaving you shocked as hell. He smirked and shot you a wink.