Chapter 4

You see everything, you see every part
You see all my light and you love my dark
You dig everything of which I'm ashamed
There's not anything to which you can't relate
And you're still here

***

Ming hurriedly drives back to Kit's dorm. Thanking the Gods it's already late and there's no more traffic on the streets. He badly want to see Kit.

'I think I should call him.' He get the phone from his bag only to find it dead. 'Shit.'

He let out a sigh of relief upon seeing Kit's dorm. He parked his car and run to the dorm. He run the flights of stairs until he reached Kit's floor.

He has a key but he doesn't want to intrude after what happenned. He knocked on Kit's door but there was no answer. He knocked again and listen for any movement coming from inside but there's none. 'He's not home.' He slumped on the floor and take out his phone only to remember it being dead. He groaned in frustration. 'Where are you, Kit?'

***

Kit run down the stairs while thinking where Ming could possibly go at time like this. He instantly thought of Yo but immediately dismissed the idea remembering it is Friday and Pha will surely be with his Nong Yo.

He's running to where his car is park when he spotted the familiar white SUV of Ming parking on the other side of the parking lot. He confirmed it is Ming when he saw the tall figure of Ming dashing from his car to the dorm entrance.

He ran after him but he was so fast. He lost sight of him on the stairs. Knowing Ming will not be going anywhere but his room he slow down his pace. He needs to ready himself. He cannot messed this up.

***

Kit reached the floor where his room is and saw Ming seating on the floor infront of his door. Ming has not noticed him yet.

Kit remained at the top of the stairs and take time to watch Ming. Ming dejectedly looked at his phone then leaned on the wall. He looks like he is in deep thoughts. His hair is all messed up just like his hazing uniform. But apart from the messed up hair and uniform everything about this man takes Kit's breath away.

He wanted to cry right there upon realizing that Ming still wants to see him. 'I hurt him but he still went here to see me.'

Ming stood up and about to leave only to find Kit standing on the end of the hallway. Kit slowly walks towards him. He was rooted there and cannot move.

Kit stopped infront of Ming. And they looked at each other. Both of their eyes are red from crying.

"Ming..I'm really.." Kit was about say what he'd been practicing on his mind but Ming cut him and hugged him like his life depends on him. He hugged him back and he started to cry.

"I'm really sorry, Ming. I never meant those words. Please forgive P'." Kit said while hugging Ming so tight. He could feel Ming's hands soothing his back.

"I'm sorry too, P'Kit." Ming then hold Kit at arm's length, wipe his tears and look at him in the eye. "You are not breaking up with me, right?" Ming asked.

Kit can clearly see the uncertainty on Ming's eyes. He can't believe this guy. 'I hurted him and yet he's looking at me like he's so afraid of losing me.'

"Never." It's Kit's time to look uncertain. "You...you won't leave me, right?"

"Not on this lifetime." Ming answered. Then he teasingly smiled at Kit. "And now, I won't leave you even if you ask me to."

Kit smiled at Ming. For Ming nothing is more beautiful than seeing his Kitkat smile. He kissed his lips and hugged him tight again. Kit leaned on Ming wanting to hear Ming's heart beating. They stayed that way for awhile until Kit's neighbor open his door and saw them hugging on the corridor.

They akwardly wai on the senior med student and entered Kit's room.

"P'. You don't have to back out on the medical mission." Kit heard Ming say. They are now sitting on the couch watching random shows on the television. They do not want to sleep yet.

"But it's your birthday. I'm really sorry I forgot about it." Kit really felt bad forgetting that important occassion.

"It's okay P. We can just have dinner on Sunday when you get back." Kit felt Ming hold his hands and gently pat them assuring him that it is okay.

Ming looked at Kit. His beautiful face being illuminated by light from the television. He can't thank all the Gods enough for leading Kit to him. "I love you Kitkat." His heart ache after saying those words but it's a good ache. He feels so happy still being with Kit tonight.

"I love you too, Ming. I know I'm not easy to be with. You've been really patient with me. And I can't thank you enough. But please never doubt my love for you." He looked at Ming in the eyes. He wants Ming to know how he feels. He wants Ming to know that they are two on this. That like Ming he's also afraid of losing him.

"I promise." Ming answered. Then kissed him to seal the promise.

----

I tried writing the last chapter from a third person's POV and it was hard. I hope I didn't messed up. 😭

This is my first time writing and really hate compositions when I was still a student.

But I super love MingKit and KimCop. Things you do for love! ❤ Plus there are so many good authors on this fandom that I was inspired to write.

I hope I can write more MingKit or KimCop fics cause they deserved all the love in the world.

Anyway, I badly want to learn Thai. I want to know Kimmon's condition but cannot understand the posts on IG and Twitter! 😖 I hope he is okay!

Thank you so so much for reading! 🙏