Chapter 13

QUICK LITTLE NOTE—— Thank you all for commenting it REALLY gives me a confidence boost and eagerness to make a new chapter!!!!

ALSO THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SOME MAJOR SMUT YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED🍆 💦

—————————————————————
Wait why was he mad. What time is it? I looked at my phone and saw that it was 7:45 at night. Night? Night. Oh night I promised to...I instantly blushed remembering what I promised. No wonder he is mad. Mm I will fulfill my promise. I never go back on my word!

I looked in Sasuke's draws for a change of clothes that would be more fun. I found a way oversized sweat shirt that had a crescent looking thing on the back and kept the underwear I had on because it was already fun. I heard Sasuke in the kitchen and smiled. I opened the bedroom door then went down the stairs. To see Sasuke in the kitchen looking at me. His mouth was gaped and I smirked. I made my way to to him.
————————————————————

Naruto POV.

I walked up to Sasuke and wrapped my arms around his neck smiling.

"Oh what do we have here?" Sasuke said checking me out.

I laughed. "I remembered I owed a certain someone a special gift." I said.

"Oh and when does that start?" Sasuke said smirking.

"Now." I said kissing him.

He pulled me into a soft and passionate kiss. He grabbed my waist and picked me up not breaking the kiss. My back hit a wall and Sasuke shoved his tongue into my mouth exploring every inch. We kissed for what seemed like eternity until I broke the kiss for air. Sasuke put me down and we headed for his room.

Once in Sasukes room I was thrown onto his bed and Sasuke climbed on top of me. He stated to kiss down my neck leaving hickeys.

"H-hey no h-hickeys" I said blushing.

"Everyone needs to know who you belong to." Sasuke said looking me in my eyes. I covered my face and playfully hit his arm.

Sasuke went back to placing little love bites and hickeys on my neck.

"Uahhh" I moaned as Sasuke hit a certain nerve giving it a hickey.

I started to tug on his shirt as he stopped and looked at me smirking.

"Looks like someone is getting excited?" Sasuke said whispering in my hear as he took his shirt off and mine with his.

Sasuke flipped us over so I was on top. He pulled me down into another heated kiss and I kissed back with equal force. Sasuke broke the kiss and I frowned at the lose of his lips and smirked and brought my hear down to him.

"This is a reward for going to that stupid dinner right?" Sasuke said in a very sexy and seductive way.

I slowly nodded my head scared of what he was going to ask me.

"Then I want you to grind on me. Okay?" He asked still smirking. I nodded and started to move my hips embarrassed.

I started to go faster as I felt his cock grind against my ass multiple times. I moaned loudly and looked down to see a light pink dust on Sasuke cheeks as he was groaning from the friction.