Chapter 15

—————————————————————-
I walked to English seeing how everyone was avoiding me because I was a dark. I sat next to Sai, Ino and Shikamaru. I told them me and Naruto were keeping our relationship a secret. They said they would keep the secret. I expected to see Naruto walk in like 10 minutes after me but 20 went by and I didn't see him. 5 minutes later I finally see him walk in the door. He had a red mark on his face and was holding some kind of note. I was worried and wanted to ask what was wrong but he said to act like we didn't know each other. He sat in his seat after saying sorry for being late and then talked to Kiba for a little bit.

I need to know what happened to him. The bell rang and Naruto ran out before I had the chance the grab him in the hall he was already in the cafeteria.

I'll talked to him after school then. I said to myself.
——————————————————————-

Naruto Pov.

I could feel Sasukes eyes on me the entire English class. I know he is going to ask what happened to me but I don't want him to know yet. Kiba also asked what happened to me but I told him not to worry about it with a smile on my face.

I ran to the cafeteria hoping to lose Sasuke. It worked and I sat with Kiba and his friends. I didn't eat or talk to anyone.

Sasuke Pov.

When I walked into the cafeteria 20 girls ran up to me and asked if I would go out with them. I was sick of this. I want everyone to know how Naruto is mine and I am Narutos.

I sat with Ino, Sai and Shikamaru. I kept looking over to see Naruto sitting there not eating anything. I was really worried about him. The bell rang and I was off to Algebra. Naruto has art now so I won't be seeing him.

Algebra was boring and all I could think about was Naruto. It was finally the last period of the day and Naruto and I had gym.

I got there early knowing that he usually gets there early too. I waked in and saw him at the back of the changing room. I walked up to him but he didn't notice he was zoned out. I tapped him on the shoulder.

Naruto Pov.

Someone tapped me on the shoulder, I flinched and smiled turning around. I saw Sasuke and I was immediately worried.

"Sasuke what are you doing no one can see that you are talking to me." I said.

"Look Naruto I don't care who sees us. You have been zoning out and acting weird all day. We need to talk okay?" Sasuke said and he looked really worried about me.

"Okay okay look meet me behind the school today okay but hurry get out of here before others see us." I said pushing Sasuke away before others walk in.

"Okay." Sasuke said and smiled. He leaned down and gave me a quick kiss before he walked away. I blushed like crazy and finished getting changed for gym.

—Time skip after school behind the school—

Naruto Pov.

I walked to the back of the school and saw Sasuke leaning against the wall. I walked up to him and he hugged me. I hugged him back. He pushed me away and put a hand on my bruised cheek.

"Naruto what happened?" Sasuke asked. I looked down and answered him.

"I ran into a door okay. I'm fine. I promise." I said now liking back up at him smiling. Sasuke didn't say anything he just pulled me into the woods.

"Sasuke what are you doing. Where are we going." I asked getting a little scared. He still didn't answer me.

"Hey look I need to get home. Please let me go. Hello are you even listening to me! I need to get home Sasuke!" I said now really worried I'll be late.

"SASUKE! Stop!" I yelled and pulled my hand away from him. I looked up at him.

"Look Naruto. I love you. I know you don't trust me yet but I will do anything for you and I want you to know that I will always be here for you. You will never be alone again okay." Sasuke said as he started to move towards me. I started to tear up and ran towards him hugging him.

"Sasuke I trust you and you will never understand how happy I am that you are with me now. You make so happy." I said and kissed him. He kissed back and grabbed my wrist again spinning and covering my eyes.

"Sasuke what are you doing?" I asked while laughing.

"I want to show you something." He said leading me somewhere.

"Are you ready." He said taking his hands off my eyes. I looked around and saw the old river with a white bridge and trees I use to hang out by.

"How did you know I use to come here?" I asked shocked.

"I was walking around and stumbled into the forest last year with my friends. We came across this river and followed it here. When my friends and I got here we saw you sitting on the bridge doing your homework. I just stared at you for 10 minutes. I tried to take my eyes off of you but I couldn't. In that instance I knew that I loved you Naruto. We have never talked before but I was already obsessed with you. So please don't hide things from me." Sasuke said holding my hand. I started to cry and hugged Sasuke.

"Sasuke I don't know what to say. I mean I love you so much and I want you to know that too but I'm just speechless." I said still shocked.

"Let's sit down okay." Sasuke said grabbing my hand and pulling me towards the bridge. We sat down and I immediately cuddled into him. I know he is waiting for my answer.

"Sasuke I love you so much but I can't tell you what is happening right now. As soon as I am able to tell anyone you will be the first person I tell. I'm so sorry I can't tell you anything." I said as I started to ball my eyes out.

"I-I l-love you s-so much a-and I want you to k-know that I w-will always b-be h-here." I said through my tears.

"Naruto it's okay if you can't tell me right now but as soon as you can I will be here for you. I love you." Sasuke said whipping my tears away. 

I cuddled into Sasukes arms as he held me and started to cry even more knowing that this might be last time I will be in his arms.

"I l-love you S-Sasuke." I said as I started to fall asleep.

(Sorry I've been away for so long. But your guys's comments really help me post more often. Again I'm sorry this took so long😂)

-------------------------------------------------------
~~~ POSTED 6/12/19 ~~~

                       Did you like it?🙏🏻🖤
!!!!Comment pls it gives me more motivation to write more often!!!!!
👍🏻1220 words👍🏻

------------------------------------------------------