26

Q: As all of us know, you two are basically the hottest thing to happen in history. So please let us all know, when and how did you meet?

T: I'll let Thena explain
A: Okay so Tom and I were supposed to meet at the premiere for Spider-Man: Homecoming. My best friend—Zendaya—worked with Tom so that's really how I had my connections. Long story short, my heel broke and I spent most of the night in the bathroom besides actually watching the movie and after that I didn't get a chance to see him. So the next morning, Daya and my other bestie Lola put Tom into our little friend group chat and he basically asked me to brunch—wait, not basically, he did ask me to brunch. Ever since then we have been hanging out besides these past two months when I was filming Riverdale season two. But yeah, we are basically the bestest friends ever.

Q: Okay that was the cutest love story I have ever heard. How are you guys? I forgot to ask.

T: I'm doing wonderful.
*Tom put his arm around his "bestie" which had us all screaming*
A: Hungover.

Q: Thats right! Your twenty first birthday was yesterday. Happy belated birthday gorgeous.

T: Thank you.
A: Thank you.

Q: If you had to choose one word to describe each other, what would it be and why? Tom, you first.

T: Annoying. Just because she's annoying.
A: Smartass. He's definitely a smartass. He's just good at keeping it hidden unless we are in private.

Q: Quite a loving relationship you all have. How often do you get to see each other?

A: Basically everyday. I'm staying with Daya and Lola right now and we always find a way to go over to Tom's. And by way I mean excuse.

T: And by excuse she means Tessa. My dog.

A: I mean he's not wrong.

Q: What was your party like? Assuming you had one.

A: It was—

T: I have this one.

A: Like I said, smartass.

T: After three tequila shots and lord knows how much wine. She was passed out on my couch. I literally found her with an empty bottle of wine under one arm and an empty wine glass under the other. But the party was small and the tequila shots were only for celebratory purposes.

Q: Sounds like a load of fun. Tom, have you introduced Athena to your friends yet?

T: Oh, yes. They all love her loads. I think they like her more than me.

A: Who could blame them.

Q: Athena, have you introduced Tom to any of your friends yet?

A: He actually met them before I knew him so I couldn't introduce them. But I really wanted to because Tom is a cool guy and it would have been so cool.

T: Aww. That's the nicest thing you've said to me.

A: Shut up.

Q: Last question, are you guys together or just friends? The whole world wants to know. We can't bear it with the cute pictures that you all constantly share on social media.

T: That's for you all to decide.

A: We can't confirm nor deny anything.

T: Although we are certain that you will be satisfied.