Just Hitched

Chapter 7

Loki dropped our conversation and left me uneasy. He knew my concerns and left me to feel like I didn't have a say about my body or my life. You don't. I snap out of my thoughts when Loki offers me his hand, "Care to dance, my queen."

Not wanting to upset Loki any further this evening I took his hand. He guided me to the dance floor. "Perfect" by Ed Sheeran started playing. Loki took one hand in his and put the other on my waist. I put my free hand on his shoulder. The majority of my focus was on my feet, I didn't want to step on his toes. He would throw a hissy fit for sure.

"Sweetheart look at me, not your feet." He pulled my chin up, making me stare into his eyes. "I can't wait to have you in my bed tonight, doing more than warming the sheets." Mischief clouded his eyes, "Maybe we should leave this party and get started on the 'honeymoon' as you humans call it."

I felt distraught by Loki's... Flirting? "Can we keep dancing?" I really didn't favor dancing, I only want to delay doing the nasty with Loki this soon. He's a beast in bed, I just don't want to get attached. "I'm enjoying spending time with you like this." Not completely untrue, Loki was the only 'man' who payed attention to me like I wasn't just another woman to sleep with. Much to my discontent.

"Very well pet, since it is still both of our wedding day, I will allow you to have this one request."

We danced for what seemed like forever. My feet were aching and I finally had to ask Loki to stop. At this point I want to curl up in bed and sleep. I am exhausted from today's events.

"Pet, let's go to our room." Loki commanded me.

Upsetting him was the last thing on my mind. I do not want Loki to give me any more punishments. Especially when he's making me his breeder.

Once we were in our bedroom Loki stood in front of me. He wrapped his arms around me waist and plants his face in my neck. "You look absolutely ravishing in this dress." He started to unzip the dress from me. "But unfortunately, I want what's under the dress." Loki acted like I was his snack. Deciding not to give entire control of my 'love' life I stop his hands from ripping off my underwear.

"I'm not a meal for you to eat like a hungry lion. I want to have some power too." I start by undressing Loki. I pushed his jacket off his shoulders. He started unbuttoning his shirt while I took off his tie. Who wears leather suits? Why, only a nutty cracker barrel like Loki. Done with his tie, I unbuckle his pants and he removes them with his boxers allowing his cock to bounce free. "There now we're even."

"Pet, either way we're going to end up naked in that bed." Loki captures my lips and we kiss until one of us runs out of breath. He ends the kiss by biting my lip. I get back at him by burying my head in his neck, biting and sucking on his skin. If I'm lucky it'll leave a unhideable hickey. "You're getting ahead of yourself little one."

Loki pushes me down on the bed. "These pretty little things convering you make you look sexy, but they need to go." He completely ruins my matching bra and underwear by tearing them to pieces.

"Loki I haven't had that pair for twenty-four hours and you've already ruined them!"

"I'll get you a whole new set of them. Shame I didn't keep your panties for safe keeping." He's such a perv. An extremely sexy muscular perv. I think I'm going insane. "Besides you have such amazing breasts and a tight pussy. They don't need such crude clothes hiding them from me."

He kisses down my neck to my breasts, paying careful attention to my erect nipples. His mouth feels so good on them. His hands trail down to my womanhood inspecting my wetness. "It seems I make my little pet, very horny." He plunged two fingers into me. "Only I can make you feel this good, right pet?"