Let Ralph show you how much he loves you (SMUT)

Okay this will be my first smut... Not that I fantasized about I did plenty of those if you catch my drift.... Enjoyyyyyy youuu perverted freaks....I love you guys
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
(y/n) POV

I sigh, disappointed that Ralph has been ignoring me for the past few days... He wanted to be alone for some odd reason... I'm going to find out why!

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
~•~ Time Skip ~•~ \(o~0)/ smut soon
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

I heard shuffling upstairs, so I went to check it out.... I went to where Ralph usually went to be alone... I opened the door.
"Ralph... You there?" I asked, but I was immediately answered with a shove out of the room making me fall on my semi-injured back making me hiss in pain.
"RALPH DOESN'T WANT YOU IN HERE. LEAVE RALPH ALONE!!!" I heard him scream behind the door. I felt a tear come out of my eye... I looked down and left downstairs not knowing that a couple seconds later Ralph had opened the door to apologize, but he was saddened at the fact that you left...
You sat under the stairs crying at the fact that Ralph had shut you out... You just sat there tears running down your face... Ralph was surprised at his own outburst and went downstairs, he looked around for you, he was nervous, when he finally found you, you were in fetal position on the ground...
"(y/n)! Ralph is sorry... H-he didn't mean to hurt you... H-he's been nervous to talk to you" he told me truthfully. I laid there hugging my knees looking at him. When he noticed your tear stained face something snapped, he took you in his arms hugging you whispering apologies over and over again tears running out of his eyes as well...
"Ralph l-loves you, Ralph has always loved you" he sniffled, he gave you a kiss on the lips before looking down.
"R-Ralph has been s-so n-nervous around y-you, e-every time R-Ralph looked at y-you he felt warm a-and he felt something growing... D-down t-there... R-Ralph feels i-it now" he said looking down at something that was poking at his pants making a small 'hill' form in his pants. His erection.
"I-I love you t-too Ralph...." I said...
He captured my lips with his kissing me.... Something 'primal' clicked inside him as all of his actions felt natural
SMUT STARTS NOW-ISH
He pinned you down careful not to hurt your back. He kissed you with passion and lust. His hand slithered up your shirt, his hand tracing your scars.
"C-can I?" He asked looking at you. You nodded giving him permission to move forward. You tried to take off his clothes but he held you back.
"Let Ralph show you how much he loves you" he whispered into my ear sending a shiver down my spine. You let him take off your shirt. He planted a kiss on your stomach and made a trail liking sometimes towards your neck where he abused a spot on it that made you release moans...
He started taking his own clothes off while kissing and sucking on my neck. We were only in our underwear, he reached behind me trying to take my bra off... Failing miserably, I laughed and with one sly move unhooked it. He froze for a few seconds before slowly taking it off revealing (size) boobs (oh god xD) he hesitantly poked one before groping it.
"So soft..." He whispered, me blushing at the comment. He played with them before kissing one and sucking on the sensitive flesh... I moaned at the sensation... He seemed to have grown excited from the sounds released by my mouth. He reached down rubbing his hand in between my legs, I was surprised by this but soon relaxed. My eyes closed, feeling pleasure from his actions, I felt him move my underwear off and I felt movement. I felt a cold breath on my womanhood, I shuddered at this. I felt his tongue run up and down making me moan... He stuffed his face into it digging his tongue inside and tasting everything... After a while of me moaning and him eating me out, I felt close but before I could release he pulled away. I whimpered until I felt something hard press against me, I opened my to see him looking at me for permission I simply nodded. I felt him push in, I gasped in pain.
"Ralph hurt (y/n) Ralph will stop!" He said panicked.
"No! I just... Need to get used to it" I told him taking his hand.
A few minutes later I moved making me moan, he heard it and started moving grabbing my hips and thrusting slowly. I moaned telling him to go faster and he did. We both started moaning loudly has our bodies connected with every thrust. I felt my stomach tense feeling close.
"R-Ralph I'm close! I'm g-gonna~!" I was interrupted by my stomach released. After a few more thrusts so did he.... He collapsed next to me looking at me with sleepy eyes...
"Ralph thinks we should do this again sometime" he said before falling asleep and few seconds later so did I

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
So... How did you guys like the smut... I felt awkward writing this seeing that my sister was right next to me xD