Giving up (Connor)

Allllrightttt! (If you get the reference... I love you!) this page is filled with the sadness! Self harm and near suicide is included! If you are sensitive to this type of writing please skip this page!
And if you have these problems please don't give in to those thoughts... trust me, it's not worth it! I've been... depressed since! I don't remember how long! Please... if you need to talk to someone about this, PM me! I'll listen to you.
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
(Y/n) POV
~•~•~

I'm tired of this....

I always get in the way....

I can't take it anymore....

I'm done with this.....

I picked up the razor blade and brought it to my arm, cutting my flesh for everything bad that happens to me.

This one is because I'm useless...

This one because Dad hates me....

This one is because my brother died....

This one because I keep getting in the way....

This one because no one will ever love me.....

And on..... and on.... I sat in the bathtub, the blood going down my arm... the several cuts bleeding out..... my skin getting paler.... and paler..... my ears started to buzz.... as I was knocked out from the blood loss.

~•~CONNOR POV.~•~

I banged on her bathroom door.
"(Y/N) !!!! OPEN THE DOOR!!!" I banged harder, I walked back, before running forward and kicking the door down, I was shocked.... my girlfriend.... in the bathtub, it bloody... her wrists cut...
"(Y/N)! WAKE UP!" I grabbed her shoulder shaking her, her temperature dangerously low.
"HEY!! WAKE UP!" I yelled, picking her bridal style. I called an ambulance, and Hank.

~•~ time skip ~•~

(Y/n) pov

I groaned, feeling pain all over my body, as I laid down on an uncomfortable bed. I felt the needles in my arm.
"What the fuckkk..." I groaned louder as my sight cleared and as I saw all the tubes coming out of my arm.
"(Y/N)!!!" Both Connor and Hank yelled when they saw me awake.
"...how could you do this!" Dad said (Hank... yup HANK!)
"I'm...sorry...dad..." I said quietly.
"No! I don't accept your apology! I already lost one kid! I'm not gonna lose another!" His tough guy act falling apart as he set his head on the bed. Connor grabbed my hand.
"And... what about me... us androids just became free... and we are finally able to be together... and... then you do this.... why?" A tear escaped Connor's eye.
"It's just.... I couldn't take it anymore..." I cried.
"The pain grew stronger everyday.... every time I failed to live up to everyone's expectations..... everyday... I just couldn't take it..." I explained.
"What... do you mean?" (Ohhhhh...xC) Connor asked confused.
"I keep getting in the way.... I keep messing up..... so many criminals get away because of my failure.... and I thought.... if maybe.... I never existed in the first place... maybe Dad would be happier... and maybe you'd be more successful with your missions...." Tears fell from my eyes as I spoke. My words made Dad look at me shocked.
"Why would you think that.... how could you think that!" Dad yelled at me.
"I-I..." I didn't have time to answer, as Dad left, not before rolling his eyes at me in annoyance.
"Why does he always do that...." I groaned quietly.
"He does that.... because he doesn't want to think about his only living child....killing herself because she thinks his life is miserable because of her..." Connor's words made me realize.... that if I succeeded at my attempt of...killing myself.... Dad would be even more depressed.... he would drink even more... if that was possible and he would probably... actually kill himself! What am I thinking!
"That's not all..." Connor interrupted my train of thought.
"Wait... did I say that out loud...?" I asked, all he did was nod... before adding.
"I don't think I would be able to live of you weren't in this world with me.... I can't even think about a world without you...." he looked down, his eyes filling with... tears?
"What are you saying?" I asked confused.
"(Y/n)! You're my girlfriend for crying out loud! I love you! I thought you were happy..... was I not enough to make you... happy?" He said, more tears falling down his face.
"Of course you are!" I leaned towards him, that made my body ache, making me groan. Connor held me back before I hurt myself more then I currently was, he made me lay down again.
"I just....gave up....." I said, suddenly feeling light headed as pain in my arm suggested that the wounds opened up. My skin got whiter, my ears buzzed as Connor got up, ran out, yelling for help.

Ohhhhh clifff hangerrrrr.....

I almost cried xC

No part 2